Krypton Georgina Campbell is Lyta Zod

TheRedWraith

Sidekick
Reaction score
http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/krypton/241974/krypton-tv-series-unveils-new-teaser

"In addition to Mr. Cuffe as Seyg-El, Georgina Campbell will play Lyta Zod, who is, as you expect, an ancestor of Superman villain General Zod. According to Deadline, Lyta Zod "is a member of Krypton’s military caste and the daughter of a general, Alura Zod. Lyta Zod serves as a cadet — and has also been having a clandestine, forbidden romance with Seg-El (Superman's paternal grandfather).""

""It's a show that, although it takes place centuries ago on Krypton about the House of El, it's about a conspiracy from the present that has traveled back in time to to Krypton to prevent Superman's legacy from ever happening," DC president Geoff Johns said at SDCC. "Adam Strange and Hawkwoman come to Krypton trying to stop the conspiracy and save Superman's legacy," Johns revealed. "Doomsday will be in the show. Brainiac is long overdue to be on screen like that.""

Last edited:
Just saw her in the Black Mirror episode "Hang the DJ." She was great. Very interested to see what she can bring to this show.

This woman is 109 soaking wet. Ain’t no way she coulda been thrown against a stone wall and beat a huge man who was the equivalent of a kryptonian navy seal. This new PC thing is screwing with common sense

This woman is 109 soaking wet. Ain’t no way she coulda been thrown against a stone wall and beat a huge man who was the equivalent of a kryptonian navy seal. This new PC thing is screwing with common sense

I think it was more about casting someone attractive as the female lead more so than it was about being PC IMO.

I think it was more about casting someone attractive as the female lead more so than it was about being PC IMO.

I believe that. She is too sexy. Lol. With her petite non muscular self. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"