The Dark Knight Getting impatient...

can we be sure that it isnt just someone trying to mess with us? i mean i want it to be true just as much as the next guy...but it was kinda random

a whole new game is going to begin.

So the question now is, come V-day, are they going to a. start another quest in the original VC centering the Joker? Or b. Are they going to start factoring in Two Face like they mentioned?

can we be sure that it isnt just someone trying to mess with us? i mean i want it to be true just as much as the next guy...but it was kinda random

I know I'm new and all...but wouldn't random be the best way for one of these ninjas to pop in?

I know I'm new and all...but wouldn't random be the best way for one of these ninjas to pop in?
but i dont remember if the ninjas have ever given us a direct message before. they have helped us along with the games by pointing us in the right direction but this direct message just makes me a little skeptical...i mean trust me i want the games to continue...so i have something to do after class haha

Well, there's been speculation in this subforum before whether a new viral would begin on Valentine's Day (Joker V-cards, anyone?). Maybe this guy isn't a ninja at all, he just read those comments and is now playing with us all.

i started a new thread for this discussion if you guys are interested...sorry i am a little OCD and like to keep things ordered haha

haha I know, right?! This definetely took a quick change for the better :D

I wouldn't get excited as of yet. People were discussing a V-day viral very recently. When was it, a day or two ago? Someone suggested Joker should send a bleeding heart Valentine card and, voila, now a V-day viral is actually happening?

Don't get me wrong, this would get me very excited but it's just too easy for someone to make an account on this board and play a cruel trick on us.

All these new people... we're surrounded by Ninjas!

Well, I'm certainly not a ninja (though I do have ninja skills), I just had a brainfart and decided to post it.

However, I do have "the phone" in Minneapolis, and I've been intricately involved in this viral campaign since it's inception.

Here's hoping this next game starts in the next few days and ENDS on Valentine's Day...that is, if there is a next game.

Well, I'm certainly not a ninja (though I do have ninja skills), I just had a brainfart and decided to post it.

However, I do have "the phone" in Minneapolis, and I've been intricately involved in this viral campaign since it's inception.

Here's hoping this next game starts in the next few days and ENDS on Valentine's Day...that is, if there is a next game.

Ok, so probably only the one guy was a Ninja.

welcome to the site. you appear to have come at a great time.

also, kudos on having a phone... lucky bastard.

Ok, so probably only the one guy was a Ninja.

welcome to the site. you appear to have come at a great time.

also, kudos on having a phone... lucky bastard.

Oh, I've been around the site...for a few years. I'm just man of few words.

So far this phone has been nothing but extra weight in my pocket. I'm not complaining though, it is nice to be in such an elite group...

...of people going crazy waiting for their phones to ring :cmad:

Oh, I've been around the site...for a few years. I'm just man of few words.

So far this phone has been nothing but extra weight in my pocket. I'm not complaining though, it is nice to be in such an elite group...

...of people going crazy waiting for their phones to ring :cmad:

...Or crazy people waiting for crazy people with cell phones to ring. hehe.:oldrazz:

Well damnit that sucks. It would have been nice to hear Heath's voice :(

^ Maybe they can still find a way to have Heath's voice used in the viral campaigns.

I mean they are doing some real crazy stuff with computers now a days

They'll probably give us little teases into the movie itself by putting Ledger's Joker voice from the film onto the phones. That would be cool

They'll probably give us little teases into the movie itself by putting Ledger's Joker voice from the film onto the phones. That would be cool

I would have loved that, even if it was just lines from the prologue or the teaser trailer, and nothing new. It's just different when you can hear them over the phone, you know (not that I have a phone)? Imagine hearing the "I believe..." line when you pick up the phone! Ace.

Though entirely new lines would be cool, too.

A month ago I would have thought that Heath's voice from the phone would have been the coolest thing ever, but now I just think it would be creepy and I hope they don't do it. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"