Getting The Same Present Twice

The Spawn

Better Than You
Reaction score
Has that happened to you? Did you return one of the two? How'd you decide which one had to go?

It hasnt happened to me yet, but I would give it to someone else for Christmas.

I would defintalely pass it on to someone else , I hate asking the person for a receipt .

My sister bought me Assassins Creed. She didn't know I already had it. She gave me the receipt so I'm going to exchange it for another game.

I got Assassin's Creed.
The funnest part of it so far was how it updates your PS3. :(

for my birthday, it was during the Star wars Phantom menace Hype.. I got the lego Anakin pod racer from someone, then my best friend got me the same lego Anakin pod racer,

I got the same aftershave twice this year. I'll keep them both though because it's quite nice :)

In 1999 two people gave me the Wild Wild West soundtrack for my birthday. :o :o :o

I gave one to my neighbor for Christmas. :o

I just return it in exchange for something else

One year I got Metal Gear Solid 2 when I got that for my dad that year. I exchanged the one I got for money.

The first "Harry Potter" book about five years ago and "The Lion King" video about twelve years ago.

I got Gears of War from "Santa" and my sister last year, returned one of the copies. 4-5 years ago, my dad and sister got each other the same book for the same reason, to read it after the other finished.

Yep, got some Superman items I already got, will either sell them or give them away

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"