• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Ghost Rider at Comic-Con!!

Avi Arad gave Coutingdown.com another update on the Comic-Con and Ghost Rider:

CD: Could you talk a bit about what you guys have planned for the San Diego Comicon this year?

Arad: We're gonna give you your first glance into Ghost Rider!

CD: You've been shooting that in Australia with Mark Steven Johnson and Nick Cage for a while now. How's that footage looking so far?

Arad: It's very special. It's Marvel mixed with The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. It has it's own tone, it's a Western, it's pretty awesome. And Nick Cage, as you've seen in the pictures, never looked better. It was a project waiting to happen for a long time, and it finally happened, and Mark did a great job, and we're excited. That's why we're showing [footage] at Comicon. We just wrapped, and if we didn't' feel comfortable, we wouldn't have shown anything.

Source: http://www.countingdown.com/features?feature_id=3749549

Oh bugger me!!! I'm going to be away on holiday when this all happens. And I won't have internet access for two weeks. TWO WEEKS DAMMIT!!!

I feel like crying.

:(

I just read that same interview. I really wish I were able to be there. I want to have the first look at Ghost Rider.

So, have we confirmed that somebody from here is going to be there?

Are pictures allowed? What about video cameras?

Nice find Retro! :up:

now im just wondering how much/what are they gonna show? GR or will they just show Blaze doing one of his stunts?

AmerikazMostWanted said:
They have to show ghost rider or alot of people will be angry

But if Ghost Rider is not ready to be seen yet, as he clearly isn't finished from the promo pic we got, then they probably wont show a whole lot of him.

Maybe they'll show some test shots or concept art or something.

FlameHead said:
So they have a few pics up from this years comic-con... (http://www.superherohype.com/news/featuresnews.php?id=3281)

The only one that's from the Ghost Rider movie is one of the Hellcycle... without the flames of course. Check it out.

Yup...saw that a little while ago. this cant wait until Saturday....sucks that i wont be there :mad:
but anyway i went ahead and made a new thread where we can ask MSJ some mo' questions. hopefully if he has some free time he could answer them for us....http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188064

Heres another new bit on todays DVD Producers presentation reported by Coming Soon! The movie is 13/14 months away yet they're already working on a dvd which (i guess) will be out New Year 2007:

There was brief discussion of The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe DVD, the King Kong DVD, and others. They indicated the DVDs were in the works at the moment for Seinfeld, Ghost Rider, Underworld: Evolution, a Cary Grant boxed set, "James Bond," Kingdom of Heaven, Superman Returns, Domino, XXX: State of the Union, Stealth, and more. They mentioned An Evening with Kevin Smith 2 is being worked on (shot in London and Toronto), the "Mallrats 10th Anniversary DVD," and a "Blue Thunder Special Edition". It was also hinted that an X-Men 2.5 DVD might be in the works before the upcoming X-Men 3 film release.

Source: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=10378

Also IESB http://inlandempirestrikesback.net/v-web/gallery/album05?page=3 and the SHH mainpage have great shots of the Hellcycle. :up:

I really don't like that logo actually. I mean, it's cool and all but it's not what works for me for Ghost Rider. It's too Hot Roddy.

I do assume it's the official one though... which sucks.

1 more day until the Panel.

Superhero Hype! also recieved this new high-res version of the teaser image (complete with logo).

tease.jpg

Not so sure about the logo, though...

But GR looks awsome. And I see the Quesada Daredevil effect that he's got going with the chain...

Okay, it's only a few hours away now folks. I really can't wait to start getting reports about the panel.... which I hope happens today, but will likely happen tomorrow.

I can't wait either! In about 2 hours and 10 minutes Singer will present some Superman Returns footage then 4 hours after that MSJ hopefully rock the place with GR footage.

P.S. That teaser image is veeery cool! :up: Where can i buy it? :D

Retroman said:
I can't wait either! In about 2 hours and 10 minutes Singer will present some Superman Returns footage then 4 hours after that MSJ hopefully rock the place with GR footage.

P.S. That teaser image is veeery cool! :up: Where can i buy it? :D

cant wait, cant wait, cant wait!!!!
im mighty excited too...if you couldnt tell....heh...
i bet that teaser image will end up becoming a poster later on...will have to get one myself.

Uhmmm, maybe it's only my impression, but i think the logo in the teaser image is a little more ablaze that the one previosly on the site?

InVictus said:
Uhmmm, maybe it's only my impression, but i think the logo in the teaser image is a little more ablaze that the one previosly on the site?

think its just due to the fact the flames are brighter in the above photo. you can really see the yellow there than over at the official site...it just gives the impression of having more flames when actually it just stands out more.

Yeah, now i compared both versions. Still i like more the last one....the flames seems more linked, like merging the letters, it remembers me the next mini serie flame lightnings..

thanks for those 2 pics Jspider....it looks even better up close. much more detail ..
was that it for GR? just the bike? hoping they would have had more on display..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"