Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Ghost Rider Confirmed!

GEEZ did he wear that in the comics?

Yes:
robbie_reyes___all_new_ghost_rider_by_tradd-d77yfsd.jpg

Hmmm must not of paid attention in that last Secret Wars book

I'm not so impressed with the promo pics or cell phone footage. Hopefully when he does transform he impresses. That and the character is written/acted well. I'd rather not see this fizzle out as soon as it started.

There's some great shots:

ezgif-3890191461_zpsccojboir.gif

ezgif-1055810659_zpsz60zkn3f.gif

Effects look insane. I think some people may have greatly underestimated what you can do on a tv budget. Obviously not expecting to see the flames every episode, but you won't need too. Just give me enough shots to suspend my disbelief and I'm good.

the skull looks a little overly large
gotta be a mask, as there's no way Luna's head is that big, lol

hope it looks a little grimier on screen (and hope they bring the jaw in)

The CGI here is phenomenal. Looks more like a cinematic Ghost Rider than a TV budgeted GR. The flaming skull is particularly impressive.

Doesn't look too bad, really. I don't think we'll see the flaming skull very often anyway.

I think it looks good. I guess I'm really appreciative because I come from an era where as a kid, our heroes were bodybuilders covered in green paint from head to toe with a bad wig and we loved it!

Eh. It's OK I guess. I'll wait until I see it in action before I judge the helmet. Still don't like the costume though. Leather jacket, jeans ansdansd trainers just don't do it for me. I like the idea of GR's outfit changing to something more menacing like his vehicle does. We had that in the films. Maybe if we're lucky they'll upgrade Reyes' GR to his jumpsuit from the comics and give it a few hellish embellishments.

Well, considering it looks more like a helmet in the books, I don't mind it. In fact, I'd rather it looked a bit more like a helmet actually.

Effects look insane. I think some people may have greatly underestimated what you can do on a tv budget. Obviously not expecting to see the flames every episode, but you won't need too. Just give me enough shots to suspend my disbelief and I'm good.
We'll see. We still actually haven't seen Ghost Rider.

I think GR looks great. The jaw line is a little wide but otherwise I'd say that this version is pretty comparable to the two cinematic versions we've had thus far.

I'm kind of eh on this. Why does Marvel not want to give Danny Ketch his due already? He was the best Ghost Rider ever. This version of the character, as I recall, wasn't all that popular hence why his comic run lasted, what, a year at best?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"