Ghost Rider FAQ

Discussion in 'Marvel Films' started by Midnight Ice, Oct 27, 2004.

1. BIGGUN Registered

we always been referring to the 2nd GR series as the "90s series"...since well it was in 1990-98. just easier to call it that..
    no idea on Blackheart...
    but yeah he fights thugs or anyone that hurts innocent people. demon, monster, human...doesnt matter to him

2. webhead731 I'm a photographer

So he will do that in the movie?

3. screenamesuck Don't you know who I AM

yeah, they were talking about a scene where Blaze is put in jail. I'm sure he ends up turning into the rider and taking a few inmates out.

4. weezerspider Registered

Now that would be sweet.

5. webhead731 I'm a photographer

6. FlameHead Registered

In the teaser, there's a quick shot where you see a bunch of thugs crowded Ghost Rider before he creates some sort of atomic blast to blow they off and away. So, I would say yes, he'll do that in the movie.

Perhaps that's part of the prison scene... hmm...

7. webhead731 I'm a photographer

Yeah I remember that!:)

8. FlameHead Registered

LoL. Thanks for solvin' that mystery MM. Shouldn't known you had something to do with it.

9. First of all...Great communtiy here. I have been a follower of the Rider for a long time, and all the info I have seen here is pretty much dead on. I do have some info on Caretaker. It is not form any of the sites, but from my comic collection. They did a "what if" comic, that featured Blaxes mom as the spirt of Vengance, and it explained who Caretaker really is. In it, they explained why Johnny's, and Dan's call for vengance was answerd, and so many others are left unheard by Mephesto. It is a Blaze family curse. Caretaker is really the Grandfather of both Johnny, and Dan.

10. FlameHead Registered

TK, welcome to the hype fellow Ghost Rider nut... well, welcome to the posting side of it anyway. It's neat to know that there are people around who regularly visit, but never post. Having said that, now that you do post, I hope you continue.

Do you remember what 'What If' that was? I'm not sure I'm familiar with the story but, I do know that in -1, Naomi Kale was the SOV. Is that the one your talkin' about?

11. I think that it is FlameHead.I would say I would recheck my collection. but my ex wife destoryed it about 5 years ago, and have consintrated on only the GR's with Johnny, and Dan, and a few cross overs. Wish I had the issue in my hands, but untill I can find it again, most of my Gr knowledge has to some from memory.

12. Just checjed a source, and it was the "What If" with Naomi Kale as the SOV. She left John at the Cranival, and Dan with his adoptive family.

13. Batman2008 July 18, 2008

Any news on the next trailer's release date?

14. OoAnd1 Registered

Hey great thread. I love Spider-Man, X-Men...the usual guys but never really paid attention to Ghost Rider. But when I bought Silent Hill...it had this great trailer for this movie. It actually made me check out the Ghost Rider boards. He graphically looks cool and the character and dilema seems interesting. Though, I still don't know much about him.

Anyway, I just wondered what you guys thought the feel of the movie would be. Not knowing much about the character, he seems similar to Spawn/Blade/Constatine type characters. Spawn and Blade are dark movies but I don't know, something was missing. Constatine on the other hand, I liked more since I just liked the atmosphere the movie had.

In what direction do you guys think the feel of the movie is going or should go?

15. Mr Nick Registered

Welcome! Ghost Rider is a indeed a very cool character.

The tone of the movie as described by the director, Mark Steven Johnson, is 'gothic western.' Of course, there'll be bags of action as well!

For more info, check out the 'Questions already answered by MSJ' thread. It don't get more reliable than that.

:)

16. Ghost Ridin' The Valur Fog

The movie looks great, I hope they put in a chase seen with the hellcycle and the cops that way we can see what the hellcycle can really do. :ghost:

17. "Iron Man" Registered

GHOST RIDER will be such a good movie.

I didn't even know about GR until last year when I heard about the film. But now that I've studied up on him...he's one of my favorite comic characters!

I cant wait for the new trailer. MSj has told me we can expect it soon.....(probably early fall)

18. Mr Nick Registered

If there isn't at least one major ass-kicker of a chase scene, I shall be very upset.

:sym:

19. Ghost Ridin' The Valur Fog

My thoughts exactly.

20. BrollySupersj One multiverse down, one more to go.

I heard that GR gets chased by a helicopter, ergo why he's on the roof.

21. Ghost Ridin' The Valur Fog

I can't wait for the movie.

I always thought if they make a Ghost Rider movie they should treat it kind of like Terminator 2.

Like a man is normal during the day but at night he's like the terminator you know he'll ride on his bike and hunt people down, people try to run him over, shoot him, and stab him but he just doesn't stop.
    He'd just keep going until they pay for what they have done.
    He may be going around killing things but he's still the "good guy".

If not Arnold's Terminator then the evil one from T2 you know fast, powerful, and ruthless.

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

22. hi guys im a newbie here

first of all its nice to be here

and since flamehead's our topic

ive been looking for the "medallion of power" photo or something, but i cant find any...

does anybody here knows a good wesite where i can DL a medallion of power jpeg???

or dyou guys have any???

hope to hear from you soon

tanx alot and have a pleasant day

23. FlameHead Registered

Welcome to the hype bitterboy and more specifically to the GR forums. We still need more friends here so, stick around.

I found this pic of the medallion in my collection. Hope it's what you're looking for.

[​IMG]

24. NDX Luke... I am... tired.

FA, wasn't that the MoP made my Midnyte Sun?

25. tnx alot bro flame head!

that made my day

and it was really nice being here