Ghost Rider FAQ

Discussion in 'Marvel Films' started by Midnight Ice, Oct 27, 2004.

1. Redvelvetdragon Registered

Nope it wasn't a Howard question it was just a general GR question.

Thanks you did great at answering! :) Though I still think it would be funny if he's brushing his teeth in his bathrobe and then poof, GR. "Oh geez, again? That's the 5 bathrobe this week!"

:woot:

2. FlameHead Registered

LoL. Yeah, that would be funny... and they wouldn't have to worry about nudity either. Ghost Rider doesn't get a *****... well, not really.

3. Redvelvetdragon Registered

ROTFLMAO!!!

*rim shot*

I remember hearing stories about when Star Wars was first released how the censor board was very concerned that Chewbacca wasn't wearing pants. Somehow I have a feeling they'd worry about GR being naked bones! Oh the indecency! Your skeleton is showing!

4. Steel Soldier You friggin' Smurf...

I wish we could see those clips the "officials" saw. I want to see the demon fight, plus GR flipping off the authorities.:ghost:

5. TwilightPro101 ........

I'm pro-Howard. Have been ever since I read his work on Spider-man and the Dan Ketch era. Missing that era these days in fact, not that I'm not loving the return of Blaze.

6. Darkest Knight Registered

Question...

Is Johnny Blaze or the cure of the Ghost Rider in control of Blaze's body and actions when he turns into Ghost Rider?

7. PenanceStare Registered

Depends on who's writing. Orginally, Blaze was bonded with a demonic being, and the two them fought for dominance as Ghost Rider, however, other portrayals have Blaze mainly in control.

8. FlameHead Registered

That pretty much only came with the new series. Ghost Rider has always been a seperate entity. They both had their own personalities. The first Ghost Rider was an ******* though and tried to take full control (mainly because he wasn't a 'real' Ghost Rider) but, in the 90's, the two worked together creating a stronger overall being.

9. BrollySupersj Merry Crisis

I take it we see Johnny B, Care Taker and everyone else for a while. BUT how much will we see Ghost Rider.

2 times

3 times

4 times

5 times.

Which is your vote?

10. webhead731 I'm a photographer

Atleast 4 probably.

If not that, three very long transformations.

MSJ is a smart person, he won't give the main attraction to the story short screentime.:up:

11. King Ruler Registered

Every time I see the GR commercials, they keep talking about the deal he made years ago, and every time they talk about the deal, they show Eva/Roxanne. Now are they implying that the deal was to save Roxanne, or his father like in the comics?

12. Midnyte_Sun Medianoche de Sol

I saw this too, i think its some clever advertising on the part of Sony. Although, because of the deal, he had to leave Roxanne too...so maybe theres the connection.

13. FlameHead Registered

It's his father. I guess he sold his sole outta love and let it stay away (by ultimately learning to live with Ghost Rider) because of love... or something like that.

Clever marketing indeed with Roxy though. The love story, no doubt, will be ever apparent in the film.

14. Tempest19 Registered

Well, he sold his soul for both his father and Roxanne.

His father's cancer is what prevents him from running away with Roxanne, due to his guilty conscience of leaving his father alone. But, when his father is 'saved' (not really) by the devil, Johnny now feels that he can finally run away with Roxanne.

So, in a way he sold his soul both for his father's health which would in turn include being able to run off.

15. BURNFOREVER Guardian of the Flame

Everybody knows that, of course. But in the comics, Johnny made a deal to save his father-in-law, Rocky´s dad, Crash Simpson, who was diyng from Cancer.
    MSJ maybe simplify the story making Johnny saving his father, Barton Blaze.

16. webhead731 I'm a photographer

The story of Johnny's past, and the whole father thing is depressing and sad. I've read it in the novel. I feel sorry for him.:(