Ghost Rider Movie Countdown Thread

Congrats to Cage as Ghost Rider is his highest grossing opening weekend ever, beating out National Treasure. I saw it twice already, Friday and last night. Pretty awesome.

:ghost: No Days to go! The Rider is here! :ghost:

msu1kf9.jpg

Nice cover!!!

It's kinda strange that I don't post in here anymore. I did it every day since Aug 4th of 2005 and I thinking I'm going through withdrawls.

I probably should be counting down the release date for other places as well eh?

Hmmm...

I guess in time I'll have to close this one though... sadly.

If you close a thread while someone's posting, do they die?

:huh:

Eep.

Keep this thread alive. Countdown to... umm... the next issue of Ghost Rider?

I guess the DVD is a good thing to countdown to....

Any rough guesses on when it'll be out? July?

Yeah keep it alive. For now count down for other countries, then DVD, then sequel.

Well, 8 days til it's released here in Good Old Blighty. I hope to see it opening night, but it may be a few days after. I'll certainly share my thoughts with you all afterwards.

:yay:

FH you should just keep posting new covers everyday intil not a speck of Ghost Rider has been unturned

Six days for us, brave brasilians. March, 2nd.
Christ!
Six long days...
I was just picking my favorite GR t-shirt and planning the after nite session. Of course, hard drinks, as usual.
A deserved celebration!
GR4EVR!!!

It's kinda strange that I don't post in here anymore. I did it every day since Aug 4th of 2005 and I thinking I'm going through withdrawls.

I probably should be counting down the release date for other places as well eh?

Hmmm...

I guess in time I'll have to close this one though... sadly.

PM MSJ and ask about a sequel ... then start counting to that? Or the DVD release! :ghost:

Flame Head you should make a seperate thread for all the covers you posted!!

1 DAY!!!
It´s tomorrow, guys!
Hard to believe, really...
GR4EVR!!!
:ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

Same here in the UK.

Post your thoughts when you've seen it, Burn.

Same here in the UK.

Post your thoughts when you've seen it, Burn.

Of course i will, Mr.Nick.
And..., wait! What time is it?
2:57 here in Brasil!
IT´S TODAY!!!!
The Rider finally arrived on these lands!!!
Jesus...
It will be a long day. I will see the movie at night, midnight session on Cinemark...
Crazy...
The day has come.
Celebrate, brothers!!!
GR4EVR!!!
:ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

Flame Head you should make a seperate thread for all the covers you posted!!

Yeah, that's a good idea. Most of them probably aren't even showing in the thread anymore considering how long I've been doing this. I do have them all saved (along with 5000 other GR pics) and will make them available for D/L in the coming days.

69 Days until the release of the dvd.

Thought I'd give the thread a bit of a bump since we know the release date for the dvd (stateside). Can't let a thread this brilliant die for too long.

Sorry, but no cover or image, etc.

Now, just a warning, I'm pretty bad at doing anything that requires a daily update, so please, cover up my many blunders.

Nice idea, NDX. What we're going to use to count down each day though, I don't know! I think we've posted pictures of every Ghost Rider thing ever already.

:woot:

68 Days until the release of the dvd.

At this point, just keeping the thread alive is reason enough to post in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"