Ghost Rider Prank?

FlameHead said:
Steve, you're absolutly right. We were very hard on you but, it's only because we're very frustrated with this whole situation. We've been waiting for a very long time for the actual trailer and this type of thread has been started 600 thousand times... give or take.

I'd like to take this time to welcome you to the hype and hopefully this won't sour your experiences here in the GR section. It truly is the best section on here.

To answer your question about how you're supposed to know; Read the topics that have already been started before posting. Do a quick search and see if what you're about to post is already here. That way, you'll never get a reaction like this again.
FYI, As someone who just visits the hype every other day or so, I see people here say do a search all the time. So I looked around this forum (it's only 2 pages long) and I did a search for 'Ghost Rider Trailer' and I couldn't find any other post with a link to the trailer, other than this one.
Just wanted to underline that, as many of you are here a lot, you don't realize, it really is difficult to know what's already been discussed.

It really should be a sticky, it's probably the one thing most people come here for. BTW if you change your date settings the forum is over 5 pages long. Also people could go to the official site and watch it.

Not only that, whether or not a workable link was in the previous threads about the trailer, it still didn't warrent another thread being made about it. If the question was asked in the active trailer thread, it would have been bumped to the top and someone would have helped. That's the issue here; multiple threads about the same thing.

FlameHead said:
Not only that, whether or not a workable link was in the previous threads about the trailer, it still didn't warrent another thread being made about it. If the question was asked in the active trailer thread, it would have been bumped to the top and someone would have helped. That's the issue here; multiple threads about the same thing.
Did you see my post? I searched and couldn't find any other trailer thread.
I'm glad this one was created because I hadn't seen the trailer yet.

Well, you'll see the other thread when this one is merged with it.

Hmm, Red... not sure about the PM. I hardly ever go in there... I'll check.

I know, this is not a time to mess with a fella. It's been over 4 months since we've had anything.

22 days to the trailer though...

that was a great video! I feel like seeing it like thirty times! OMG where those people real? or where they acting???

Cause I don't know, you'd think one of those people'll attack that damn skeleton. I would have!!! ****,, especially if my friend fell down behind me.

hope you liked the clip guys! Sorry for pranking but I thought it would pass the time! lol :) ;)

btw the reaction from the ppl in the vid looked geniune to me but i'll leave that to you lot!

....so how many times this been posted?

Oh man, I'm so sorry, I didn't see it down there. I was just laughing too maniacally to execute higher brain functions.

*burns world*

...it's been a plan of mine ever since Date Movie made 900billion dollars

MarvelMovies said:
*Picks up the pieces to FH's skeleton*

*Makes a video of the skeleton*

*Posts the video on the Hype a billion times claiming it's the real Ghost Rider!*

LOL

I keep thinking the title of this thread is 'The Real Ghostbusters Video!'

which would rock cause that show was great

sparky_parker said:
btw the reaction from the ppl in the vid looked geniune to me but i'll leave that to you lot!
It's totally fake, from a stupid TV show here in Brazil, called "Sílvio Santos", they pay people to do these "actings" but they are not actors, hence the crappyness.
Plus, it's almost 15 years old.
And have been posted on these boards several times.
But there's nothing wrong about having some fun. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"