Ghost Rider Soundtrack

One of my favorites from KMFDM...although i would prefer "Drug Against War" myself :up:

They lyrics do indeed fit nicely into the theme, though I'm not really conviced that they'll be using a metal/rock type soundtrack for this movie. It makes perfect sense to me that they would (and I'd love to hear some MegaDeth on board) but the movie is gonna be a western/biker/love story and the soundtrack needs to feel that out as well. I'm sure there will be some heavy hittin' music for the fight scenes though I guess.

And on a second note, if the song has been in that many movies already, I'd rather they picked something new for this one.

New Priest Lyrics for hellrider off new album. If these dont sound like they would fit i don't know what would.

Hellrider (6:23)
(Tipton/Halford/Downing)

Here they come
These gods of steel
Megatron
Devouring what's concealed

Speed of Death
Crossfired they stare
Final breath
From vapourizing glares

Raised to man oppressed
Sign of persecution

Hellrider
Roars on through the night
Hellrider
Raised for the fight

All incensed
To overthrow
Strong defence
With armaments they grow

By this quest
Their fates renowned
Put to rest
Abominations grow

Time to ram it down
Judgement for the tyrant

Hellrider
Roars throug the night
Hellrider
Raised for the fight

Fight undying and eternal
Wheels bring death and pain infernal
Honour bound your strength repleted
To no end they're undefeated

Hellrider Hellrider
You fought their battle for them

Hellrider Hellrider
You brought them through their despair

Hellrider Hellrider
Your tempered steel relinquished

Hellrider Hellrider
You slaught them all extinguished

Wrath of doom
In killing fields
They consume
Their valiants never yield

Triumph to the gods
Vanquished of enslavers

Hellrider
Breaking their will
Hellrider
In for the kill

Hellrider Hellrider
You fought their battle for them

Hellrider Hellrider
You brought them through it all

Hellrider

This is wheels of fire, also fits nicely.

Wheels of Fire (3:46)
(Tipton/Halford/Downing)

Born on the other side
Of the track
Gotta get outta here
I won't look back

Born on the other side
Wild as a hurricane
Living in overdrive

Wheels of fire
In my soul
Wheels of fire
Wheels of fire
Let 'em roll

Too fast to give a damn
Stand my ground
No one or anything
To tie me down

Born on the other side
Wild as a hurricane
Living in overdrive

Wheels of fire
In my soul
Wheels of fire
Wheels of fire
Let 'em roll

Ride to live
Live to ride
Wheels of fire
Forever

Born on the other side
Wild as a hurricane
Living in overdrive

Wheels of fire
In my soul
Wheels of fire
Wheels of fire
Let 'em roll

Wheels of fire
Wheels of fire
Wheels of fire
Wheels of fire

Uhmm Manowar did a better one:

Artist : Manowar
Album : Kings Of Metal
Title : Wheels Of Fire

Since the dawn of time
I've rolled across the earth
Spinning in the dust
Long before your birth
Eating tar and gasoline
Every light I see is green
Open pipesmy machine's triple-plated chrome

Spirit of the wheel

Wheels of fire burn the night
Ride across the sky
Wheels of fire burning bright
We live to ride

Motors running
Now you're gonna learn
Waiting on the line
Make your tires burn
Fastfasterfasterfaster
Speeding always kills
Nothing else takes us to get these thrills

Spirit of the wheel

Ride across the sky
We live to ride

Blood and thunder on the road
My heart is pounding
My blood is nitroglycerine
I'm fire
Burningburningburningburning
Ready to explode
Don't want nothing left of me to scrape off the road

Spirit of the wheel

Ride across the sky
We live to ride

Clouds of smoke
Tires screaming
Fire in my hair
Blown into a thousand pieces
Scattered everywhere
Fastburnburningfaster
Wanna take a ride
Spirit of the wheel
Wheels of fire ride

Spirit of the wheel

Ride across the sky
We live to ride

Depending, of course, on what the actual music sounds like in these songs, I'd definatly have them part of the movie... even though lyrics are very seldomly heard in amovie soundtrack.

I already had a mp3 erly net release but the new priest album is in stores now. Check it out, it's awesome, At least three tracks could be used in Ghost rider, They sound like they were almost written just for this movie. i bought two copies, It comes with a live dvd and documentary.

sentinel1 said:
This is wheels of fire, also fits nicely.

Wheels of Fire (3:46)
(Tipton/Halford/Downing)

Born on the other side
Of the track
Gotta get outta here
I won't look back

Born on the other side
Wild as a hurricane
Living in overdrive

Wheels of fire
In my soul
Wheels of fire
Wheels of fire
Let 'em roll

Too fast to give a damn
Stand my ground
No one or anything
To tie me down

Born on the other side
Wild as a hurricane
Living in overdrive

Wheels of fire
In my soul
Wheels of fire
Wheels of fire
Let 'em roll

Ride to live
Live to ride
Wheels of fire
Forever

Born on the other side
Wild as a hurricane
Living in overdrive

Wheels of fire
In my soul
Wheels of fire
Wheels of fire
Let 'em roll

Wheels of fire
Wheels of fire
Wheels of fire
Wheels of fire

I was going to suggest that same song...Priest are back to pwning since Halford is back :o

I think that song 'wont back down' by fuel was perfect for ghostrider. The lyrics and sound were much more appropriate for ghostrider than daredevil.

I really wish I know more about music... but I guess if I spent more time learning and listening to music, I wouldn't have the knowledge of movies that I have. You can't know everything... even though I'm pretty close. Hahahahah. Funny me.

I've been listening to Judas Priest lately and I have come to the realization that the soundtrack should be nothing but Priest...and maybe some Black Sabbath too.

We have to remember that this is a love story too... not to say that Judas Priest and Black Sabbath have no songs about love.

I would love to hear some classic rock songs that go along with Ghost Rider so well. Motley Crue - Shout at the Devil, AC/DC - Highway to Hell, and AC/DC - Hell's Bells. Would anyone else like to hear these songs in the movie or have any suggestions? I would like to hear what everyone else thinks should be on the movie's music playlist.

I want an Evanescence song for GHOST RIDER because Amy Lee is "The Voice" of MARVEL HEROES.:ghost:

HULK, DAREDEVIL, ELEKTRA & THE PUNISHER,all this MARVELS own a song from Evanescence,and I'd be happy with an Amy Lee's song for THE SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE.:ghost:

RedIsNotBlue said:
I would love to hear some classic rock songs that go along with Ghost Rider so well. Motley Crue - Shout at the Devil, AC/DC - Highway to Hell, and AC/DC - Hell's Bells. Would anyone else like to hear these songs in the movie or have any suggestions? I would like to hear what everyone else thinks should be on the movie's music playlist.

Me too,I want an Ozzy Osbourne's song like;"Gets me through",or a new different from Black Sabbath,also I want a song from Amy Lee,because I love that music from Evanescence.:ghost:

Ozzy Osbourne's 'Bark at the Moon' would be good. Maybe something from Iron Maiden like 'Fear of the Dark'. The lyrics alone seem fitting for Ghost Rider.

I am a man who walks alone
And when I'm walking a dark road
At night or strolling through the park
When the light begins to change
I sometimes feel a little strange
A little anxious when it's dark

HighVoltage said:
I want an Evanescence song for GHOST RIDER because Amy Lee is "The Voice" of MARVEL HEROES.:ghost:

HULK, DAREDEVIL, ELEKTRA & THE PUNISHER,all this MARVELS own a song from Evanescence,and I'd be happy with an Amy Lee's song for THE SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE.:ghost:

Dont' say that man. I'm not a huge fan of that voice and would not want her to be the main thing for Marvel. Marvel isn't nasely (if that's a word) but she is.

It's interesting that her last name is Lee though. Hehe

This'll likely be merged with the Ghost Rider soundtrack thread... just so you know.

FlameHead said:
It's interesting that her last name is Lee though. Hehe

Yor´re right dude,my thought was similar,maybe Amy Lee is a familiar of ....Stan Lee.I don´t know.:unishr:

I would like to see Judas Priest screaming from the Vengeance of Ghost Rider... not that I have anything against Judas. I just wanna see Ghost Rider inflict some vengeance on people.

Preist would be cool...i just hope we have some good metal music in there. i still hope they throw some classic stuff in there as well...Sabbath, Osborne, AC DC, Motorhead, ect.
this movie probably has the best chance to come out w/ a truely kickass soundtrack in the same vein as The Crow.

You could be right on that my friend. There is so much going for it and I'm sure many metal bands would love to be involved.

The first band I ever fell for was MegaDeth. I was 13 and just hitting adolesence... a time when I hated everyone and didn't understand anything... except Metal music. To have them on the soundtrack would almost be... euphoric.

funny how the first band you listen too makes that much of an impact on your life.
i can remember hearing Black Sabbath's "Iron Man" for the 1st time when my brother played it on his old style record player back in the late 70's. that music creeped the hell outta me...i loved it! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"