Ghost Rider: The Game(s)

I'm not even sure who's doing the game now. I haven't heard much about it in a very long time. It would indeed be great if they (whoever they are) did use some of the ideas here though. Maybe "they" are reading.

It would be fun if they joined the threads and told us what they think of our ideas so far.

I had better come out in Xbox also. Hopefully it is not going to be as expensive as the Punisher game.

It doesn't really matter what it comes out on for me. I don't own any of the systems anyway... but will probably have to buy one when this game comes out.

Which system is the cheapest?

Punisher's game was quite good imho.
The problem is that it wasn't done by Electronic Arts.
GR instead it seems (in absence of further info) that is done by them.
And EA doesn't have a good fame in non sport games....:(

Hasm't Attari done some actions games? They wouldn't be that bad. Maybe someone can get MSJ to talk to them and they will use his "fan reference" for ideas on what the fans want.

I really dont' know much about different gaming companies so I can't really comment on which I'd like to make the game over which I wouldn't.

All that really matters to me is that the game is awesome and affordable... considering I'm going to have to buy whatever system it is that it comes out on.

It might come out in a PC version. I think it would be benificial to have the game come out on all the bases, PSP, Gamecubes, PS2, X-box, etc.

We don't know which company is working on it, or if one is even looking at doing the game.

MSJ said a while ago that there were games in the works actually. I think that was in the Q&A thread from a long time back.

Finally got a little news on the Game... Just found this link. It's froma webcast from today, from what I can tell. It says there will be an offical news release at some point. Check it out; http://www.fool.com/community/pod/2005/050428.htm?ref=foolwatch

With regards to the game...

Peter: regarding SONY, yes we did receive money from SONY, that's part of the Q1 revenue. Regarding F4, (missed answer)

(analyst): 1) Q1 results margins in toys and publishing? 2) Ghost Rider video game? 3) gross participations on the new slate, how they compare?

Peter: 1) high margins from licensing, which account for the high margins; publishing also high; 2) there will be a Ghost Rider game, but can't disclose partner yet, they want to make a big splash with it; 3) gross participations will compare very favorably, since we have participation in the profits.

Found some more info....from that recent q1 2005 report...

"The upcoming Ghost Rider film starring Nic Cage will have a tie in with “choppers” according to Arad, as well as a “unique” video game (to be announced at E3), and “interesting” toy line – after which Arad referenced the Evil Kenevil toys from the ‘70s."

its not much...but at least we will see something by E3 which will be held next month! May 18-20 w/ the conference starting on the 17th in LA.

Hopefully the game will be as good as the ideas on this thread and the movie when they get it done.

I want it to be free roam since i had alot of fun doing my ghost rider trick in san andreas

I'm hoping it will be like the one I descirbed in the previous pages.

BIGGUN said:
Found some more info....from that recent q1 2005 report...

"The upcoming Ghost Rider film starring Nic Cage will have a tie in with “choppers” according to Arad, as well as a “unique” video game (to be announced at E3), and “interesting” toy line – after which Arad referenced the Evil Kenevil toys from the ‘70s."

its not much...but at least we will see something by E3 which will be held next month! May 18-20 w/ the conference starting on the 17th in LA.

Hmmm... Unique? What could that mean? Was he just selling it, I wonder?

They ought to get Rockstar to do it. They know how to do free-roaming games (GTA), they've done racing games (Midnight Club) and they don't wimp out on getting gritty and brutal.

Let's just hope we get something like Spider-Man 2 rather than Catwoman, eh?

:ghost:

I still like the idea of you being JB/GR running around on your motorcycle in towns and highways, bringing justice to those that harm innocent people and entering stuntshows for money. You could eventually unlock the other midnight sons and play as them and keep the towns free of villians.

I'd love to have the midnight sons involved, though I doubt they'll bring those guys into the universe (yet) because they really don't have anything to do with the story they are telling in the movie... which the game will help promote.

I've been searching for new information like crazy but cannot find anything. I hope we hear something soon.

Until then, we have to keep dreaming of what it is going to be like. Hopefully it will surpass our expectations and hopes.

I just hope when the game comes out it is good thats all i care about.

I want it to be a free-form so you get to run around on highways and in cities wrecking vengence on people.

All I really want badly is for it to be released on the gamecube or possibly next gen - Revolution... and it has to kick some serious butt!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"