Ghostbusters The Video Game: Remastered

Sithborg

Pretty in pink
Reaction score
This was a surprise. Would have saved it for E3.

2019 release.

Another PS4 exclusive? Damn it!!!!!!

Another PS4 exclusive? Damn it!!!!!!
not true it's not a ps4 Exclusive, this is why I've put the console's in the the titles of my thread and also put up an article cause if I just show the video someone weirdly makes that mistake. Regardless this something I do for my self to avoid that.

Everyone is allowed to do it the way they want cause that's not what I'm saying incase this misinterpreted. Sithborg has this thread in the right area. it's a mult plat title incognitox

safe_image.php

SWITCH,PS4, Pc, XBOX ONE 9 hours ago Comments 15
Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered announced for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC

Remastered release due out in 2019.

Ghostbusters-Remastered_05-30-19.jpg

Publisher Mad Dog Games and developer Saber Interactive have announced Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via the Epic Games Store. It will launch in 2019.

Here is an overview of the game, via Saber Interactive:

Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered delivers a unique story from Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis that captures the supernatural comedic fun and fright fans love from the franchise, which celebrates the 35th anniversary of Ghostbusters this year.

As the new rookie on the Ghostbusters crew, you’ll team up with your favorite characters from the films, reunited by the voices of Aykroyd, Ramis, Bill Murray, and Ernie Hudson as Stantz, Spengler, Venkman and Zeddemore, alongside Annie Potts, Brian Doyle-Murray, William Atherton, and Max von Sydow. Manhattan is overrun once more by ghosts, demons, and other paranormal creatures unleashed by a mysterious force, and only the Ghostbusters can drive this evil back to whatever dimension it crawled from and save the Big Apple.

Hunt, fight and trap a variety of new and familiar ghouls and phantasms, all remastered in HD resolution. Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered equips you with cool gadgets and upgradeable weapons to play with in huge boss fights and destructible environments. Scan and analyze targets with the P.K.E. Meter and Paragoggles, then strap on your Proton Pack to wear ghosts down with the blast stream before wrangling them with the capture stream.

Watch the announcement trailer below. Visit the official website here.

source: Gematsu - Japanese Video Game News

Okay my bad. Well then I'm hyped because it's an underrated game that deserves a remaster

Well buying it on PS4 for sure but may invest the Switch port if it’s only the original version and not one of the lesser versions.

Cool! In time for halloween

That's my birthday present to myself sorted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"