Sequels Giant Man

Ant-Man20Avengers2022720Close20Up20small.jpg

That looks like Sal Buscema's artwork. Which issue is that from? It doesn't look like the actual issue where Ant-Man is under Ultron's control and Jan is kidnapped so that Ultron can fashion Jocasta from her. It looks like a flashback.

That looks like Sal Buscema's artwork. Which issue is that from? It doesn't look like the actual issue where Ant-Man is under Ultron's control and Jan is kidnapped so that Ultron can fashion Jocasta from her. It looks like a flashback.

It's definitely not the actual cover. That cover art was notorious because the artist painstakingly drew each ant with EIGHT legs instead of SIX....this draft, however, is "anatomically accurate."

I always found it pretty entertaining how much of a hot head Pym was as Giant-Man. He was willing to fight anyone even his own teammates :funny:

tumblr_ma2hm1k_OPa1rz0qtlo1_500.jpg

defeat3.jpg

I always found it pretty entertaining how much of a hot head Pym was as Giant-Man. He was willing to fight anyone even his own teammates :funny:

tumblr_ma2hm1k_OPa1rz0qtlo1_500.jpg

defeat3.jpg

that's because of the steroids. Pym put on serious mass after becoming an Avenger; possibly due to Jan always hitting on the other guys.

20 at first, then about 100+ for a big, bad situation that would require him to get really big and nearly kill himself in the doing.

I'm thinking 20 ft+

Hulk is 8-9 feet.
Destroyer was over 10 feet.
Frost Giants were unfortunately only like 8 feet.

Giant Man should be taller than all of them.

John Krasinski for Hank Pym! :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"