Michelle Rodriguez
Milla Jovovich
Lucy Lawless
Jaime Chung
Jennifer Garner-this one is ifffy
Rosario Dawson
Demi Moore (cameo)
Sigourney Weaver (cameo)

I'd find room for Linda Hamilton, Michelle Yeoh, and Pam Grier in there as well be it cameo or otherwise.

beckinsale has been doing some big action as of late.

I would gladly add Kate Beckinsdale into that mix, but I've got a feeling she won't do it. She's an actress on top of her game; signing on to be Gina Carano's sidekick isn't something she'd like to do.

She might be good as the villain for a single movie though.

Top of her game? Her husband provides the majority of her work.

I don't want Jovovich, Beckinsale, Jolie or Rodriguez anywhere near this. I don't buy any of them as legit female action hero legends. I've seen Carano kick ass and I believe she can be one. Jovovich beats up CG dogs, Beckinsale beats up CG wolves, Jolie I can never buy, and Rodriguez has been playing a poor woman's Vasquez for her entire career. They all feel too Hollywood produced.

They need to bring in action legends like Sigourney Weaver, Linda Hamilton, Michelle Yeoh, and fill the cast with other women you could buy in these roles. Nan Yu was pretty good in EX2, bring her back.

Cotdamn yes..i love this woman...i'd drink her bath water

Linda Hamilton - Chick Morris
Sigourney Weaver - Gina-Claudia Van Dant
Jaimie Alexander- Lima Haynesworth

Kurt Russell?

kurtrussell-1.jpg

I don't want Jovovich, Beckinsale, Jolie or Rodriguez anywhere near this. I don't buy any of them as legit female action hero legends. I've seen Carano kick ass and I believe she can be one. Jovovich beats up CG dogs, Beckinsale beats up CG wolves, Jolie I can never buy, and Rodriguez has been playing a poor woman's Vasquez for her entire career. They all feel too Hollywood produced.

They need to bring in action legends like Sigourney Weaver, Linda Hamilton, Michelle Yeoh, and fill the cast with other women you could buy in these roles. Nan Yu was pretty good in EX2, bring her back.

:up::up::up:

This one is a little different

Jessica Biel
Jennifer Garner
Uma Thurman
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Summer Glau
Rhona Mitra

with cameos by:
Lynda Carter
Sigourney Weaver
Pam Grier
Lucy Lawless
Carrie Ann Moss

Linda Hamilton, Michelle Yeoh, Lucy Liu, Jennifer Garner, Pam Grier, Zoe Saldana, Lucy Lawless, SMG, Eliza Dushku, Milla Jovovich, Uma Thurman, Sigourney Weaver.

Jennifer Garner needs a return to action role. Whether you liked any of those roles, she did most of her fights/stunts for Alias, Daredevil, Elektra and The Kingdom.

Maggie Q, Jaimie Alexander, Katheryn Winnick. All hot, can act and credible arse-kickers.

Last edited:

:applaud

should be a sci fi film to be different from expendables since

ripley fought aliens
sarah took on machines
selina took on lychans
alice took on zombies

etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"