The Dark Knight Ginas Funeral-DECEMBER THIRD THREAD

I tried typing in something like "forgettinggina.org" (figured it'd be something the Joker would do). Didn't come up with anything. Stab in the dark, oh well.

I wonder why we never got an e-mail? Everybody keep their eyes open, check out the gotham victims site too, and try using some pin numbers for the church's phone number.

Well at the bottom of the Gina website there is mention of this:

In lieu of flowers, the family requests that contributions be made to the Gotham Victims Advocate Foundation.

Maybe there is more over at that site regarding Gina?

thinking of Joker crashing the funeral for Gina reminds me of that WOW funeral crash by that dude Azchira and his following.

if anyone hasn't seen it- go to youtube.com and type in "WOW funeral"

it is pretty f'ed up- but funny if you look at it from a Game perspective.

quick, what was the web addy for gotham victims? Also, just so I don't have to search the threads, what were the two most recent pin numbers?

cant wait..insider sources say tomorrow something big is going down

Joker has to do something today, this is probably going to be our final test.

Gotham Victims Foundation has new info since the last time I read it. It now talks about cops providing "security systems" for 12.99, and then being increased to 15.99, and mentions how it's a scam. Could be something (possibly to do with acmesecurity?)

wow I can just imagine the eager looks on all of our fanboy faces hahaha

Maybe those numbers are pin numbers?

Nah, that's been there while. That's how the "secure internal documents" part of the game got started.

try and get everyone to join this forum, we should have one big discussion, not spread out through fan art and "how hot is christian bale" forums

just tried calling both gvafoundation and acme security and put in 1299 and 1599, and neither was a pin. Thought it was worth a shot!

hopefully something goes down today! if nothing happens i'll go :bh: i swear to God

Nah, that's been there while. That's how the "secure internal documents" part of the game got started.

Really? I was wondering how all that went down on Friday evening. I'd been keeping up with everything pretty well and went out drinking on Friday around 6 or 7pm, then got back about 1am and couldn't figure out what the hell had happened!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"