Days of Future Past Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugh Jackman's constant interviews of him not returning leads me to believe Wolverine will be killed in DOFP. :(

Hugh Jackman's constant interviews of him not returning leads me to believe Wolverine will be killed in DOFP. :(

I wouldn't count on that.

If you pay attention a lot of the DOFP possibly being his last film were coming from when he was promating Prisoners.

He also made commens this year about not ready to retire the role.Or leaving door open under right circumses if there was a reason for wolverine to return

Don't forget there could be a bit of as part of promation of DOFP of this possibly
being his last film as wolverine.Just like with Iron Man 3 It was known that could be Robert Downey JR's last film as Tony Stark.

If there's an altered present at end of film that would only be seen when Wolverine's returns to there after his actions In 1973.

They said at SDCC that they are already thinking about what comes next. Sure, a sequel depends on how well DOFP does at the box office. But I doubt they or any fans really believe it will be a flop.

A sequel is a safe bet. It's just in what form it will take we aren't sure of. Though they have said they'd like another OT movie and Anna has made it clear she'd love to come back again. So if there is one we're bound to see Rogue again.

I agree and its really much better to map out the series. Thats what MCU/Sony are doing right now, they plan something and do it right away. The producers of the X-Men series always have an idea for the next sequel but I'm not sure if they actually a solid plan that they will follow in the next few years.

I think gueststar is saying that with some fans, any hint on the OT's return gets more validation then MCavoy's word due to them wanting another OT movie more then FC. There can be a bit of rivalry between fans of the two casts on who gets priority next, so this just leads to pointless debates that go around in circles for awhile. Bottom line, both are in the mix as of now. We won't know anything till confirmation or how we know DOFP ends. For now, we have a movie with both casts so everyone should be happy.

Yes thank you :up:

I think gueststar is saying that with some fans, any hint on the OT's return gets more validation then MCavoy's word due to them wanting another OT movie more then FC. There can be a bit of rivalry between fans of the two casts on who gets priority next, so this just leads to pointless debates that go around in circles for awhile. Bottom line, both are in the mix as of now. We won't know anything till confirmation or how we know DOFP ends. For now, we have a movie with both casts so everyone should be happy.

Nobody has said FC haven't gotten a planned sequel as well, they have. That has been my point all along. The producers and the what the cast have said shows that they are willing and at least potential intending to give both timelines at least one more movie. But some FC fans act like it's the FC show from now on, which is the opposite of what is being said.

Not one person has said this is the last outing for the OT characters. Anna and the producers words have to taken as proof of that. There is as much chance of a sequel for either timeline next. We don't know which they will do, we only know right now they are considering both. And how is that even a bad thing? :huh:

Bryan is not answering any questions about Rogue. So many ROGUE fans have been tweeting him and he's ignoring it.

Bryan is not answering any questions about Rogue. So many ROGUE fans have been tweeting him and he's ignoring it.

there was questions about other characters also that he didn't answer, cool your jets

Yeah but the Rogue brigade was out on Twitter in full force. He didn't answer any of those hundred tweets?

Yeah right...

I'm telling you, Rogue is a spoiler. It's so obvious.

tomorrow is the day!!

first official shots of her in the movie, Ive thinking and waiting for her look and stuff this whole year!

fingers crossed I like what I see

The good thing about the chat:

Is their any X-Men character that you haven't used that you would like to?

Yeah, Gambit, Deadpool, and a few others I'd rather not mention.

I think we will be getting Rogue and Gambit at least in the same movie in the future. His answer and Anna's response at the SDCC and now this answer. It looks hopeful for a OT sequel with him in it.

I LOVED that answer.

Im sure there have been discussions between Singer and Lauren, same with the actors, especially with Anna, while having some fun on set, and maybe Hugh has mentioned Taylor to Bryan, since both worked together.

Im even more confident now! :D

tomorrow is the day!!

first official shots of her in the movie, Ive thinking and waiting for her look and stuff this whole year!

fingers crossed I like what I see

I'm not expecting anything new from her than the clips we've already seen. Maybe they'll be a little longer. Rogue is obviously a spoiler so she will probably stay that way.

But I seriously hope I am wrong :woot: I'll expect nothing and that way if we finally get something I will be very very happy. And if we don't I'll be prepared. Though still not in a good mood :o

I have been saying the same thing.

DOFP Is likely first film since X_Men where Rogue plays crutical role in plot of film.

Yes, it's looking like her role is so centered and pivotal that she is a massive spoiler in herself. I reckon the Vulture spoilers are looking more and more true. It would make sense to why she's hidden. Mutant prison to the key pin of the plan. And maybe a Sentinel action scene as well. If it's anything else I can't understand the secrecy.

We'll have our answer tomorrow. If she's barely in the trailer we can guess why. If we finally get answers - great.

I LOVED that answer.

Im sure there have been discussions between Singer and Lauren, same with the actors, especially with Anna, while having some fun on set, and maybe Hugh has mentioned Taylor to Bryan, since both worked together.

Im even more confident now! :D

I always thought Hugh's smile and look over at Anna in the SDCC after the Gambit question was interesting.

It's not a certainty we'll see them together. But it is looking a lot more hopeful than in the past. Yay.

I'm sooo looking forward to it, even if it's similar clips to what we have seen it will be the quality I'll be happy with!

Well as long as origins remains in cannon that Is a problem.

No it's not. It's sci-fi/fantasy and they can find a way around all this. Gambit being slow to age is a simple answer. If Rogue could be attracted to Wolverine when she was 16/17 and he was about 100. Then her being attracted to Gambit when he's around 50-60 and she's 30 is nothing.

well when anna writes the script and adds all her creative ideas and singer director says yes perfect script, least now we know gambit will be in it :D

far to much stretching going on here, i'l give some of you credit you are imaginative bunch

There isn't stretching going on. Singer himself has just said he'd like to use Gambit, they said at SDCC using him and Rogue/Gambit were a possibility they would consider. I'm not sure how that's stretching.

Add to that Anna being excited about the idea and the producers saying there is definite possibility for a OT sequel - that means there is one for Rogue and Gambit finally meeting. A POSSIBILITY.

Gambit Is different than Wolverine.

SInger may be wanting to use Gambit for third FC era film.

well given you guys have already decided there are looks from the cast with smiles when gambit was mentioned, or behind the scenes talks with singer about gambit, yeah its kinda a imaginative stretch here, maybe singer does wanna use gambit, but he also wants to use deadpool but i can't see him using deadpool personally

i can see how excited and how badly some of you want it, but honestly its a huge stretch to think anna mentioning something means they are giving sly winks to each other, anna not a producer or a writer of these films, whats she wants may not be delivered by singer, if that was the case all the cast would be getting what they want in these films and sadly actors can't have as much say as they would want

but thats all i'm gonna say on the matter, its a big stretch

Gambit Is different than Wolverine.

SInger may be wanting to use Gambit for third FC era film.

We don't know what Gambit is because he has barely been used in the movieverse so we know nothing about his aging process. The movies aren't the comics. They can change whatever they like.

Unlikely Gambit would be in a FC sequel. He wouldn't fit with those characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"