Days of Future Past Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys think Rogue will get a promo picture ?
Seeing singer himself said she would be in promotional material etc ?

The only think I want is that they use her in promotional material because she is IN the movie. I thought Rogue promos in TLS were a fraud, how naive I was!!! LOL

If they're using her only to get my attention and then I find out she's not in the movie, things will get very nasty. For me Fox/Bryan are walking on thin ice with all this Rogue drama.

I hope she gets one.
And she will be in the movie till some point and she will have her deleted scene ( if it is really deleted ) so i think as a main character in the trilogy she deserves a promo. Just like she deserved her cover on empire magazine.

Everybody is travelling to Montreal for reshoots, except her.

That's bad :waa:

who is the latest OT actor to arrive there?

appart from Ellen and Daniel, I mean

article-2560329-1B8045C300000578-800_634x570.jpg

Anna has been chillin' in LA while everyone else if flying to Montreal lol.

I think she's even taking a break from True Blood at this point.

Shawn too?? hadnt read it anywhere.

So more future scenes, nice!

Shawn too?? hadnt read it anywhere.

So more future scenes, nice!

New scenes or just reshooting same scenes they already did before but differently

personally i have seen these reboots as just that covering up mistakes

New scenes or just reshooting same scenes they already did before but differently

personally i have seen these reboots as just that covering up mistakes

Could be a whole multitude of reasons. We won't know honestly until we see the film. The point that Ellen and Shawn are flown back leads me to believe they are filling up the Rogue gaps within the film. Kitty will probably be the one that saves Wolverine instead of Rogue, just a feeling I'm getting from this because Ellen and Hugh are back at the same time.

True^^

reshoots don't mean new scenes which = longer movie, i think thats is something that seems to be the main thought in peoples minds when they hear reshoots but they could very easy mean same scenes filmed again because they didn't work the first time or a change in the script Warrants the scene to be done again in a different way.

and with the whole rogue being cut thing which could maybe be for time or budget problems but either way i think its more to cover up some mistakes

Last edited:
Well then i guess it is byebye Rogue.

I will see you in the deleted scenes :waa:

Could be a whole multitude of reasons. We won't know honestly until we see the film. The point that Ellen and Shawn are flown back leads me to believe they are filling up the Rogue gaps within the film. Kitty will probably be the one that saves Wolverine instead of Rogue, just a feeling I'm getting from this because Ellen and Hugh are back at the same time.
That's my thinking too.

I've been a little behind on this reshoot news. Are they confirmed as reshoots, or could they just be "pick ups" like Singer was talking about a couple months ago?

Well then i guess it is byebye Rogue.

I will see you in the deleted scenes :waa:

I see this coming since the Empire cover. Everybody was happy because she got a cover but once you read the article the hapiness disapears. Inside there's not a single photo, they barely mention her and in the special section for Oscar winners they have Halle and Jennifer as "DOFP's two Oscar winners come together".

I think this is a first, a cover with nothing inside the magazine.

I see this coming since the Empire cover. Everybody was happy because she got a cover but once you read the article the hapiness disapears. Inside there's not a single photo, they barely mention her and in the special section for Oscar winners they have Halle and Jennifer as "DOFP's two Oscar winners come together".

I think this is a first, a cover with nothing inside the magazine.

True but in the article they said she had not been cut just the one scene. Not that she is being cut entirely.

But with these reshoots or Pick ups. I am affraid that there will be no Rogue at all. What i dont understand she has time now to do the reshoots and all as well, but instead she is being cut out entirely. If they wanted Rogue in they could have made it work. They only chose not to do that. For that i hate singer right now.... Sorry....

I’m not going in too hard on Singer right now because this ALL could be a ruse. FOX has been known to dummy up controversy for buzz. I will not rule out that she maybe in the film more than we could imagine. Bryan was tight lipped about Anna all this time until he said he had to cut her. For some reason, this led me to believe that her role was more important than expected. Also that Anna herself was so mum about Days of Future Past in her interviews. It’s all been so suspect right from the start. I will just wait till the next trailer or better yet the MOVIE COMES OUT before I know anything about what they are doing with her character and the fate of the entire OT Cast.

The only thing that kills my hopes are the pickups/reshoots and that Paquin is in Santa Monica enjoying the sunshine on her beachcomber. That’s the only thing that bothers me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"