Days of Future Past Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part 6

I remember reading Famke Janssen got 13 million for X3 lol she had it pretty easy haha

Really??! Wow.... i you sure that wasn't Halle's salary? If so, i can't imagine what she, Hugh and even Anna to an extent were asking for.

Thank you for that random observation. I never said his role in X1 was "bad." Please re-read my post I think you are confused.

The filming schedule was more than X2 though so Idk why they couldn't have tried to make the leader of the group a priority unless they always meant to shaft him.
You clearly said he was just sitting in the background in X1.. so that wasnt bad for you? Okay that was good for you, my mistake and he just wasn't a background cardboard in X1. Looks like you are the one who is confused.

You clearly said he was just sitting in the background in X1.. so that wasnt bad for you? Okay that was good for you, my mistake and he just wasn't a background cardboard in X1. Looks like you are the one who is confused.

No I said Storm was please reread before you make yourself look any more foolish.

Thats exactly what you said. And I doubt Cyke would just sit there if they kept him alive like lol especially with Jean acting crazy bad.

Can't wait to see the real Rogue!!!!

rogue-v-sentinel-o.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25402-1358885292-4.gif

Thats exactly what you said.

No... Fox told the writers that Wolverine would take the place of Cyclops as leader so what would he be doing exactly? Just sitting in the background not speaking like Storm was in the first movie?

Also If they wanted to they could have worked around his schedule like they did for Ian in X2 but they chose not to. No matter how you look at it it was the screenwriters and filmakers unimaginative thinking that got them where they were.
Are you trying to troll Psylocke? Because if you are please stop. :loco:
And I doubt Cyke would just sit there if they kept him alive like lol especially with Jean acting crazy bad.

As I said before Fox more than anything wanted Wolverine to be seen as the hero. Even if Singer were directing they would have told him to minimalize Scott's role to accommodate for Logan and make him look like the main star.

You might have to wait forever.

I've come to terms with that when I saw the end of Days of Future Past. Singer fixed pretty much everything EXCEPT for my favorite character.

Le sigh. :csad:

Well, we might see her someday. Reboot, recast or attempt #5 in 15 years :funny:

Poor Rogue, it looks like as if she used her powers on herself. (Her hair looks a bit too perfect though considering the circumstances.

You sure? Maybe it's the seatbelt from Wolverine's truck in X-men?

Its not even a seat belt, she aint sitting in that picture ya know. Its a strap so she wont get away easily like if she is alone in the Cerebro or if she suddenly wakes up.

Long live our Anna Paquin!

Do we already have a final date for this?

I'm still kinda upset that we never got to see this in the theatrical cut. :(

Her action scene with Iceman and Magneto gave me chills!

Bobby!!! Bobby!!!

Okay 2 got lines down!

Actually loving the tension and her performance from throws edited clips alone! She's always been able to believably scream/act frightened

Supposedly she was initially written a much bigger role in this movie (bigger than Rogue cut) and a much bigger X3 role too, but her scheduling conflicts took her out the picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"