Days of Future Past Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope not.I still prefer the superman returns outfit over man of steel outfit.

I don't get the joke. Who is Gina.
Really obnoxious former member who used to show unseen, copyrighted photos from the X-movies to those who kissed her ass sufficiently.

I expect the X-Men will all get scaley suits like Spider-Man and Superman have lately.

I don't see the costumes to look scaley. I see the fabric of the suits to be the same as the costumes of Fantastic Four movies or Captain America: The First Avenger or a rubber suit like Batman.

Check it out. Anna's looking blonder than ever on this paparazzi photo from yesterday.

^ She's been possessed by the spirit of Lindsay Lohan!!!! :wow:

Hahah that guy in the side mirror. Photobomb!

She actually reminds me of a Chris Bachalo-drawn character.

Let's hope not.I still prefer the superman returns outfit over man of steel outfit.
:doh:night and day
supermen.jpg

Before I didn't like the design change of Superman's costume in MOS.

But now I prefer the MOS costume. It doesn't look goofy unlike SR's Superman costume.

the new one, all day.
Superman needed a modern twist. Zack did it, finally.
Some designs are nice for the comics, but our times need modern designs. Im sure Bryan and crew can do the same with the x-men.

I hope he surprises us, at least with one or two characters

I strongly disagree.I hate the man of steel outfit.

I know the costume isn't so similar to the comics. But it looks modern, expensive, the costume has a lot of nice details, I like that they used a darker shade of blue, I like the texture and the actor looks really strong and powerful in the costume.

I can't say that to SR's costume.

the new one, all day.
Superman needed a modern twist. Zack did it, finally.
Some designs are nice for the comics, but our times need modern designs. Im sure Bryan and crew can do the same with the x-men.

I hope he surprises us, at least with one or two characters

I disagree.I would rather see adjustments for first Class outfits not copying outfits like Man of steel which I hate.

Again people would rather Bryan Singer copy Joss Whedon,J.J. Abrams,and Zack Snyder rather than do his things and make his choices In adopting DOFP
and taking advantage of more money and time.

I am seen people complain about past leather outfits.Bryan was Influenced by Matrix then.Why wouldn't they want to see their version of classic X-Men outfits and why they would want ripoff of Man of steel.

As long as its better then the black suits I dont care what Singer chooses.

Last edited:
I disagree.I would rather see adjustments for first Class outfits not copying outfits like Man of steel which I hate.

Again people would rather Bryan Singer copy Joss Whedon,J.J. Abrams,and Zack Snyder rather than do his things and make his choices In adopting DOFP
and taking advantage of more money and time.

I am seen people complain about past leather outfits.Bryan was Influenced by Matrix then.Why wouldn't they want to see their version of classic X-Men outfits and why they would want ripoff of Man of steel.
well i for one hated first class outfits or how i call them sky diving outfits

i just think a mos material makes a good substitute to spandex and doesn't look cheesy

Do you all know part of the reason Anna didn't move forward in X3 was because Halle's ego got in the way? Halle only did X3 because she got to take away attention from the other women in that film. I really wish Bryan Singer had stayed with X3 for that reason. I think Tom Rothman is the one to partially blame for provoking Bryan Singer to leave X-Men back in 2004 and he was biased to that spoiled brat Halle.:doh:

With Bryan Singer and Mark Millar on board and with Tom Rothman GONE things can go back to the way they originally were and Rogue will finally move forward the way she should have.

thats not true, x4ever.

Rogue didnt get a bigger role for many reasons. 1. He was doing Margaret back in the day and didnt have that much time to shoot. Then, Ratner made a 1:45 mins movie. The third part of an ensemble franchise with probably the smallest running time of all the franchises of movie history. And, if there was one actor that stole the screentime it was Wolverine, not Storm.

Storm had a nice role, but she wasnt the star of the movie.

Lets put an end to all this nonsense about Halle, please. Its not just to you, ok, its for all the board.

Wolverine was the star of the script, having a scene/dialogue with ALL the x-men that appeared on the movie.

so if we want to blame someone, blame Fox, Ratner and the writers, not Halle Berry

thats not true, x4ever.

Rogue didnt get a bigger role for many reasons. 1. He was doing Margaret back in the day and didnt have that much time to shoot. Then, Ratner made a 1:45 mins movie. The third part of an ensemble franchise with probably the smallest running time of all the franchises of movie history. And, if there was one actor that stole the screentime it was Wolverine, not Storm.

Wolverine was the star of the script, having a scene/dialogue with ALL the x-men that appeared on the movie.

so if we want to blame someone, blame Fox, Ratner and the writers, not Halle Berry

Angamb, you don't know that the writers and Tom Rothman regressed Rogue on purpose so both Hugh and Halle (the two they were biased towards) could take away from everyone else. Anna chose to star in that movie Margaret because she tried to get out of X3! She only did it anyway b/c they enticed her to come back just for the sake of inclusion. It was Halle's fault b/c she kept on bit**ching that she wouldn't come back if she didn't get more screentime.

we dont know that really, x4ever.

around 2004-2005, the press made an issue with it, but the reality is we shouldnt believe all the things we read on the net, and even the newspaper or tv.

the press is full of fake stuff.

Berry wasnt happy with her role, same as fans, thats not wrong.

what happened between Fox and Berry, None of us will ever know.

And at the end of the day, its the director and writers who decide what to do and what not to do. If Ratner made a short movie, THAT was the reason the other characters were poor, not because of Halle.

The main problem of the movie was the running time and the director. Not Storm's role. Lets be realistic, please.

And again, the only star of the movie was Wolverine, NOT Storm.

who's the character who spoke with Scott before leaving the manssion?.... Wolverine
who's the character that spoke to Charles on the lab about Jean blocks?.... Wolverine
who's the character that was present when Jean awoke?...... Wolverine
who's the character that saw how Jean killed Charles?..... Wolverine
who's the character than went to the forest to find Jean?.... Wolverine
who's the character that talked with Magneto on that forest?..... Wolverine
who's the character that talked with Rogue before leaving the school?.... Wolverine
who's the character that gave the speech to the x-men before going to war?.... Wolverine
who's the character that spoke with Kitty before she went in Leech's rescue?.... Wolverine

I could say more scenes, but these are enough.

Wolverine talked with all the x-men during the movie, like he was everywhere. HE stole the screentime of the rest of the characters.
both Rogue and Angel should have had bigger roles, with the plot of the cure, but no, the writers and Ratner gave the spotlight to Wolverine, more than ever.

Last edited:
yes, please. to all the board.

lets blame Hugh Jackman for a second, in any case.

:huh: Better yet, let's move on, since the X-Men: The Last Stand was 7 years ago. Or play the blame game elsewhere and not in the Rogue thread.

Last edited:
Back on track
:xmen: :xmen: :xmen:
ozq90c6q53tw9tzw.jpg

disrobes-abs.gif

:xmen: :xmen: :xmen:

That's hot. I hope she brings some of that sexiness to Rogue this time. Here is a rare opportunity to revisit a character but play it differently and improve on it. Better not mess up this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"