Days of Future Past Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting that Angamb,

I was actually thinking that they should give Rogue an auburn red, not so red like Jean Grey but similar to her hair color in TAS. But I was afraid that people would disagree me with me.

I want to stop talking about what every freeking female character looks like!
tumblr_inline_mh0aofOzPD1rw266z.gif

And absolutely no one is asking you to take part in the conversation if you don't want to.

Anna Paquin Returned Home To Beverly Hills Through Los Angeles International:csad:

BIc8aq_CAAA_3S0.jpg:large

I imagine she'll return home at any available opportunity during a break in her schedule. She has True Blood to film and baby twins to look after.

They probally arranged her schedule to allow her to shoot her scenes when she Isn't working on true blood.SO Anna Is going back and forth most likely.

Maybe her scenes are shot or her role isn't that big?

no role will be shoot in just one week, lol.

at least not anyone from the original cast or FC actors.

Well you can never know that, but I too doubt she's done yet.

Anna is probably done.

and Ellen too? lol

Bryan has 6 months to shoot this film, many actors will come and go often during the production, as always use to be.

I highly doubt Rogue's presence in the movie is just 1 min :funny:

and Ellen too? lol

Bryan has 6 months to shoot this film, many actors will come and go often during the production, as always use to be.

I highly doubt Rogue's presence in the movie is just 1 min :funny:

Just because it's a small shooting time doesn't mean that she has little screen time. Remember Ian filmed all his scenes for X2 in only two weeks and he featured quite prominently in X2. Anna could just as easily filmed all her scenes in a week especially as she is still committed to True Blood. Remember the long hours that she's been working they could be because she has been filming all her scenes in one go. It's very much possible and I believe that Anna may have finished filming most if not all of her scenes, and I think she's pretty much done filming save for a few reshoots later in production.

I highly doubt she's finished all her scenes as it would mean practically none with Colossus, whoever Boo Boo is playing and Storm.

Nana, with Hugh, Halle and Daniel arriving late on the week....

do you really think Anna/Rogue wont share screentime with Storm and Wolverine?

seems highly unlikely to me.

I highly doubt she's finished all her scenes as it would mean practically none with Colossus, whoever Boo Boo is playing and Storm.

Hmm, what's your point? So far none of us knows exactly what her part of the story is, for all we know, she might share scenes with just Bobby.

if Bryan is really going for a really epic movie, including the future scenes with sentinels...

I doubt he doesnt show the original actors/x-men fighting together against the big robots.

would be a HUGE wasted opportunity. This is THE MOMENT to do it, so Bryan better do it.

We need Storm, Wolverine, Rogue, Bobby, Colossus and Kitty all fighting HARD against the sentinels.

If fans dont get that this time, there will be blood, lol

Hmm, what's your point? So far none of us knows exactly what her part of the story is, for all we know, she might share scenes with just Bobby.

Hmm, well, that was my point.

I find it unlikely that she'll share scenes with just Bobby.

I am well aware none of us know what her part of the story is.

exactly. or even with just Shaw, Ian and Patrick

no role will be shoot in just one week, lol.

at least not anyone from the original cast or FC actors.

We really don't know anything at this point so there's no need for this know-it-all-ery. Who knows what Anna's role entails. Did you ever stop to think that maybe all she had time for (and was willing to commit to) was one week? She has True Blood and twin babies now.

Do people really think In 6 days Anna filmed her entire role when such a big deal was made
of her being anounced.I find It strange to think they wouldn't have much scenes between her and wolverine.Yes HUgh Jackman arrivied giving him opportunity for moment with Anna.

This would mean no scenes with Rogue and both COlossus and Storm.Which would raise question If the role Is that small why not wait till after true blood wraps and why announce Anna so early.

Do people really think In 6 days Anna filmed her entire role when such a big deal was made
of her being anounced.
I don't think she's done. But honestly, I don't know what big deal you're talking about. She was announced in a tweet with two other actors. She didn't even get her own tweet.

If Anna was just cameo why announce her so early and why bother Including her In Tweet.If role was that small they could have keep It surprise or announce It later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"