Revenge of the Fallen Girl Transformer?

If it's like that it'd be ok I guess. I just wouldn't like 3 bots with different personalities turning into Arcee.

I dunno what they're going for with for Arcee. It could be 1 Arcee with 2 robot drones or even be 3 Arcees bots.

I hope Arcee talks like a southern country belle....

HI Y'ALL! WE GOTS TO STOP THAT DERN MEGATRON!!! DARN TOOTIN!

The multi-drone vehicle combo is explainable enough, but it just seems like another unnecessary deviation from the basic Transformers concept.

And before anyone points out the two Duocon TF toys from 1987, I know about them and they sucked.

4.jpg

I don't know -- I think I might still hold out some hope that Arcee is a self-contained motorcycle TF that's just part of a combiner team. The pink bike transforming above looks like it has a head and two arms.

Is it me or does she look lame? And why is an Audi R8 transformer running away from pink bikes? He should be destroying them!

maybe there are more autobots chasing him?

The multi-drone vehicle combo is explainable enough, but it just seems like another unnecessary deviation from the basic Transformers concept.

And before anyone points out the two Duocon TF toys from 1987, I know about them and they sucked.

Id say those deviations are completely necessary. I mean Megatron turning into a gun that could be held, Soundwave turning into a boom box that a human could carry around are not too sensical. Its not like they went into these characters with a real world approach.

If the extra bots are drones or even like agent smith with a hive mind then Im cool with it.

Id say those deviations are completely necessary. I mean Megatron turning into a gun that could be held, Soundwave turning into a boom box that a human could carry around are not too sensical. Its not like they went into these characters with a real world approach.

If the extra bots are drones or even like agent smith with a hive mind then Im cool with it.

Well, by "the basic Transformers concept", I meant a single sentient robot that changes into a single machine. Even the traditional TF combiner bots fit that description. Drone vehicles that combine to form a single sentient bot are not a standard part of the TF formula.

And again, I know -- Duocons, but so what? The Headmasters were much more plentiful and higher-profile than the 2 Duocons, and I sure hope we DON'T see any Headmasters in the movies.

i dont get it. they developed her last time from one bike, had a succesful toy and everything. WHY CHANGE THAT?
there has to be some other explanation, maybe theres a group of drones, maybe like Sector7 is making transformer dromes or something idk... im trying to understand lol

Bay thought she'd be too small. He made Frenzy the size of a 5 year old but a 9 foot robot chick is "meh".

those miniFormers that are chasing Barricade look like they form one bike EACH. the one in front has 2 wheels on the bottom and if those 3 made up one bike then the other 2 wouldn't have wheels...so i'm gonna guess that they each make up one bike.

Now the question is, with her being female, will there be a romantic subplot between her and one of the Autobots, so the girls in the audience can be all "awwww."

Fetish fuel, indeed.

Mikaela rode a scooter in the first film, I can picture her on Arcee in this one, which I think would be pretty cool, not to mention hot lol!!!:heart::oldrazz::D In all seriousness though I have a theory about the three bikes!!! I don't believe they are one bot, as seen in the trailer they are clearly three individuals, now that doesn't mean they can't combine to form a bigger bot during the film but they are definitelly three separate beings!!! I believe the pink one is definitelly Arcee, but I think the other two may be Elita-One and the other female from G1, now this is just a hunch and I could be way off but here's hoping!!!:D:up:

the first and last look the same only mirrored.
could be that the first is her right leg,last one her left leg and in the middle her body.

Arcee just looks so weird, she doesnt even look like a transformer. Like, wheres her head/face?

Arcee just looks so weird, she doesnt even look like a transformer. Like, wheres her head/face?

she looks like those LEGO robots, that got their own show and what not. don't remember the names of them though.

Mikaela rode a scooter in the first film, I can picture her on Arcee in this one, which I think would be pretty cool, not to mention hot lol!!!:heart::oldrazz::D In all seriousness though I have a theory about the three bikes!!! I don't believe they are one bot, as seen in the trailer they are clearly three individuals, now that doesn't mean they can't combine to form a bigger bot during the film but they are definitelly three separate beings!!! I believe the pink one is definitelly Arcee, but I think the other two may be Elita-One and the other female from G1, now this is just a hunch and I could be way off but here's hoping!!!:D:up:

You know, I'm pretty sure Arcee is just one robot who sPlits her body off into 3 different segments that transform into motorcycles and she controls them as you would your limbs. I could be wrong but that's the impression I get.

Is Arcee even neccessary?

Most likely we'll only get a few mintues of screen time from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"