Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as the promise ring came out, I had to actively try to control my eyerolls.

That was near Finchel levels of "**** and get a room, please" shenanigans.

I dont get why they dont release these deleted scenes on the dvd. Is that to much common sense or something? But now it would be nice if he released the rest of the deleted scenes that were shown through various promos and pics.

It's been a good week to be a Glee fan. I'm really excited for season 4.

I'm surprised they stayed accurate to Santana's UofL cheerleader outfit. They did something good for once.

[YT]KBbKt_TKtYo[/YT]

Now why would they cut such a good scene? And why isn't this on the DVD? They should put extended episodes on the DVD like friends did.

Sam will have a new girlfriend, there's an episode titled "The Break-up," Brittany is featured heavily in the first 4 eps back, and there will be a huge 2 part reunion episode around thanksgiving (which is also sectionals)

Just curious, where did you hear this stuff? Not that I don't believe you, just wondering.

I'd love to see a Sam and Sugar friendship. I don't necessarily want her to be his love interest, but I'd like to see their characters interact more.

Sugar needs to stay a one-dimensional background character. I like her as the spoiled, obnoxious rich girl. A heavy storyline will ruin her.

Sugar needs to stay a one-dimensional background character. I like her as the spoiled, obnoxious rich girl. A heavy storyline will ruin her.
She's like Glee's Veronica Lodge. It makes me happy. :yay::up:

I have this feeling that the Turkish girl will win The Glee Project. He wants a Muslim character on Glee like he wanted a devout Christian one last season.

Also, I'm wondering if they'll delve into the teen issues they haven't covered like drug abuse.

Oh don't get me wrong, I totally agree. I don't want her to change, but I'd like to see her interacting with Sam more. I'd like to see his cluelessness/dorkiness and her spoiled brattiness mix together haha. Plus, I've always really liked Sam and that grew this past season and Sugar was a very welcome character.

I am wondering if they will have her learn to sing at one point? I'm torn because I agree that she should stay how she is, but I also think she could have some hilarious musical moments. Plus, Vanessa Lengies is really talented and can sing from what I understand. I mean, can't you just imagine a hilarious scene of the cast going to Sugar's house and her singing "Material Girl" by Madonna or something? I'm cracking up just thinking about it.

They should have sugar burst out in song and performance and then cut to reality and her sucking. So we can see how she sees/hears herself.

ScreenShot2012-08-03at52952PM.png

$10 it's a modified Without Love from Hairspray. :o

Didn't realize that the bridesmaid scene was deleted. Could have sworn I saw it air during an episode.

The deleted Rachel/Jesse Hello 12 scene from season 1 was also released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back