Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
She definitely has a great voice, as for her acting who knows. I mean, who would have expected NeNe Leakes to be so good.

Well, I wouldn't really call what Nene has done on the show "acting". It's more just delivering snappy one-liners and being a *****, and being from the Real Housewives, that really shouldn't be too much of a stretch for her.

Who knows what they'll be expecting this girl to be able to do.

I guess Bette Midler has agreed to guest star as well.

Cool!

I saw a fan suggestion for her to play Rachel's grandmother. I like that idea.

Well who knows how serious she was lol. Ryan did ask her through Twitter of all things. Though I think we all know that she will show up before Gloria Estefan shows her face again to finish out Santanas storyline.

I'm still waiting for Javier Bardem... :o

:oldrazz:

Anne Hathaway will probably never happen now either.

Oh ya. I am 99.9% certain it won't. Ryan probably already forgot and she probably doesn't even watch anymore.

Here's an official report of the Bette casting:

Glee just got 10 times more fabulous: The legendary Bette Midler has agreed to appear on the hit Fox musical.

On Monday night, creator Ryan Murphy asked Midler to guest-star on Glee onstage at the God's Love We Deliver Golden Heart Awards ceremony.

"I just asked the incredible Bette Midler to be on Glee in front of 1,000 people. I hope she says yes!" Murphy tweeted from the event. Muphy's dreams quickly came true when Midler happily accepted via Twitter, of course. "I should get out more," the actress quipped.

But before Midler can head to the set, the pair still needs to settle on a character." I have one vote for Rachel's grandmother...hmmmm," Midler tweeted. "I'm thinking, I'm thinking!!"

But with some of the Lima grads in New York, there's always the possibility that Midler will appear as herself. Can you imagine anything more amazing than a "Wind Beneath My Wings" duet between The Divine Miss M and Rachel Berry (Lea Michele)? Nope, neither can we.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bette-Midler-Glee-Guest-Star-1054711.aspx

Just have her be a judge in one of the competition episodes.

If by Rachel's grandmother, she means Shelby's mother, then I guess. I'm not sure she's old enough to concievably play the mother of Hiram or Leroy.

Rumored songlist for episode 8, Thanksgiving, which covers Sectionals.

"Homeward Bound"/"Home" - Finn, Quinn, Puck, Mercedes, Mike, Santana.
"Come See About Me" - Quinn, Santana, Brittany.
"Whistle" - The Warblers.
"Live While We’re Young" - The Warblers.
"Let’s Have a Kiki" - Rachel, Kurt, Isabelle.
"Gangnam Style" - New Directions.
"TBA" - New Directions.

Gangnam Style?

God. ****ing. DAMMIT, GLEE! :facepalm:

Ugh, not surprising. For me, "Friday" set such a bad precedent that this would just be another example of Glee at its musical worst.

I approve that set list. We finally get a proper unholy trinity number after 4 years.

All I can say is, if ND is doing Gangnam Style for Sectionals, then [blackout]they deserve to lose[/blackout]. :o

So has it been listed whether they'll be doing "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"? Because I'll be shocked if Murphy doesn't shoehorn that into the show immediately in the wake of the mass break-ups.

Gangnam Style should just be a fun, choir room scene.

This is hilarious! I loved Blake on the The Glee Project, can't wait to see him on the Glee.

I miss my Glee. Nov 8th needs to hurry up. I think Blake will be a great addition to the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"