Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's her superpower?
tumblr_mc7ftfYFkd1r5g01uo2_400.jpg

In Episode 8, "Thanksgiving", Finn apparently assigns the veteran members of New Directions to mentor the newbies: Santana mentoring Marley, Puck mentoring Jake, Mike mentoring Ryder, Quinn mentoring Kitty and Mercedes mentoring Unique.

Also, the second New Directions song for Sectionals is apparently Adele's Skyfall, sung by Marley and Blaine.

Go figure they would have them mentor their counterparts. Though Santana / Marley is interesting since there is only 1 ***** in nd this year.

But unique doesn't need mentoring. He/she has already competed before and gone all the way to nationals.

I really want Quinn, Santana, Puck to cover Delta Raes song "forgive the children we once were" perfect song for them to reflect on their high school personas.

Last edited:
Oh lordy lord...RM tweeted that Quinn has a new boyfriend and not a good one. Apparenly Santana isnt so happy about it.

RM confirmed Burt is back in an upcoming episode (probably) Christmas. I was wondering if we were gonna see much of him this season. Also,

The cast of Sing (Bizarro Glee) from The New Normal:
tumblr_mccwwj1xUV1rqra6co1_500.jpg

More information.

"Lady Marmelade" will be performed in the Moulin Rouge episode.

"Seasons of Love" might be performed in an upcoming episode.

Quinn, Santana and Brittany will indeed perform "Come See About Me" in Thanksgiving.

Hunter and Sebastian will perform "Live While You're Young" in Sectionals.

Marley's eating disorder will be a major storyline, and her relationship with Jake will have have a few bumps.

Finn and Blaine will have more interaction, as will Rachel and Brody.

There might be a Sadie Hawkins episode.

There might be a subplot in the Christmas episode about Brittany believing in the Mayan prophecy of the end of the world.

There's no guarantee that Blaine will end up in New York.

Tina doesn't want to audition for the lead role in "Grease" because of Mike's involvement with the play.

"You're The One That I Want" begins as a real performance by the newbies and morphs into a fantasy number with the oldies, including the broken-up couples.

Quinn's new boyfriend is a teacher in Yale.

Rachel will have a female rival in NYADA.

There'll be more interaction between Finn and Santana.

Oh, so Moulin Rouge is happening? I thought I read that Ryan was holding off on that until he could get Baz Luhrmann to direct.

If we dont have Lady Marmalade sung by the UT, or TT, or Mertana, I will have a hissy fit.

It'll be the New Direction girls so they can feature Unique.

Oh lordy lord...RM tweeted that Quinn has a new boyfriend and not a good one. Apparenly Santana isnt so happy about it.

Knowing how well this show treats Quinn, the relationship is going to be like the Joker and Harley's. A crazy guy abusing a crazy woman.

Old news. And I doubt we'll ever see Karofsky again.

Ausiello makes me laugh though with how hard he ships Seblaine, Kurtofsky, or basically anyone but Klaine.

Karofsky's story is done and I'm glad lol

I thought Karofsky's story had a nice ending. They should leave it at that.

New BTS video

Just started watching this tonight to see what forms of musicals catch on with the masses by starting with Season 1, watching the key episodes, but gotta say so far from what I'm seeing it's a really entertaining show.

No because RM and co. cant think of anything original anymore and just want to keep redoing the same things they have done previously. This is why Glee is failing. We get the same thing over and over again and we all know that Rachel/Marley/Blaine will be the main people for songs.

So, pretty safe assumption Wemma is the Valentine's Day wedding?

And one of the tributes is probably Moulin Rouge.

I wouldn't say Glee is failing, Primal. You know it's safe until the end of season 5.

I think he means its declining viewership.

It's still pulling decent ratings, but it's not the pop culture phenomenon it once was.

Ya I mean ratings. But even though I know they are safe for a 5th season, they are still failing in the story dept., along with the ratings. We don't need to see a play, student President, prom every year. Ryan & co. Have become so safe and predictable in their story telling these past 2 seasons it isn't even funny.

All HS set shows are like that though. I think the NYC story and new kids are keeping things fresh. I just love this show, and what it became, so much.

It'll be tributes to "Moulin Rouge" and Barbra Streisand songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"