Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glee almost had a Raj. Why is every Indian character on TV named Rajesh.

Two ND members are joining the Cheerios. 1 girl, 1 boy. You can guess who the guy is since they have been using him to recycle Kurts storylines.

[YT]2jJzdE4DcPg[/YT]
Yeah.... ND deserves to [blackout]lose[/blackout]. :o

[YT]2jJzdE4DcPg[/YT]
Yeah.... ND deserves to [blackout]lose[/blackout]. :o

I agree. Esp if this is Finns idea.....which either way I dont know how Tina/Artie/Sam/Blaine would be ok with this. Though I would be fine if they have ND lose but by some technicality they end up winning and going on just so ND can take more control over their performances.

It should be Sam!

Logic dont live here.

That's a "thank you?" I took it as a "screw you." (That'd be the polite version.)

As I did with "Friday," I have to ask, does anyone actually like this? Everyone who's made "Gangnam Style" the YouTube sensation it's become (and really, let's stop pretending that means anything)...they watch it to laugh at it, right? There are things I only watch or listen to because they're hilariously bad - I went to the Rifftrax Birdemic event last week - but I have a limited appetite for that.

Last edited:
I thought maybe Sam would join the Cheerios to get closer to Brit. It'll probably be Marley and Unique.

I thought maybe Sam would join the Cheerios to get closer to Brit. It'll probably be Marley and Unique.

Its Tina and Blaine

In my own Glee world, I wouldve had Sebastian transfer to McKinley and join forces with Sue as her new right hand Cheerio man.

Is that confirmed? Unique would make more sense. Though I guess that explains the Blaine/Sue promo poster.

As confirmed as spoilers nowaday gets. The source has been very constant with getting things right.
http://gleekoutbr.tumblr.com/post/3...us Kurt storyline they can have Blaine cover.

Last edited:
I have a hard time seeing either Blaine or Tina as Cheerios. If anything, Tina even more so.

Considering the endless changes they make to Tina's character, I wouldn't be surprised to see her headed in this direction...
[YT]bflYjF90t7c[/YT]
Nervous Breakdown City
Population: Tina

I read that Jenna wanted Tina to be a Cheerio for a Long time.

Considering the endless changes they make to Tina's character, I wouldn't be surprised to see her headed in this direction...
[YT]bflYjF90t7c[/YT]
Nervous Breakdown City
Population: Tina

:funny: Can't wait.

I can't wait to see [BLACKOUT]Jenna[/BLACKOUT] attempt to do Cheerio choreography. She's so awful at pretty much... everything. :up:

She has a nice voice. But yea, she can't really act and she's awkward at choreography. Cheerio? Sue's standards are slipping. Letting Asian Horror Movie and Gel Helmet onto the squad.

Sues standards have been slipping for awhile. I know it is a small thing but the lack of high ponytails on Cheerios since season3 has seriously disburted be every time I looked at Brittany and Santana.

So... The stupid remark that Finn makes that earns him Sue's wrath?

Something to do with her baby's Down Syndrome. Because there are never enough buses for a character to be thrown under of.

Ya pretty much. The trailer for the episode pretty much gave that away. But just another point for Finn who sticking his foot in his mouth.

Wait, what's happening now? What trailer?

And I actually found Finn more sympathetic than usual in The Break Up...

At least they gave her some sliver of a motive besides "I got bored".

We can hope she's in cahoots with Hunter and Sebastian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"