Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back - Part 10

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by Thread Manager, Jul 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schlosser85 Registered

I never realized Glee had so many deleted scenes.

2. flash13 Wally West

There are a lot during season 3 I remember hearing about while they were filming that never made the cut. There was stuff in The First Time and Heart that didn't make the cut. There was also a Finn solo and a Rachel solo that didn't make it into Goodbye, but the songs are on the Graduation Album, I'm pretty sure they filmed the scenes.

The thing I don't understand is why they don't just release them on the DVD's. If not inserted back into the episode then at least in a deleted scenes feature.

#77 flash13, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  3. Schlosser85 Registered

Colfer mentioned there was kissing and "rolling around on the bed" between he and Darren Criss at the end of The First Time, and supposedly some making out in the car outside the gay bar that got cut out.

For a straight man, Darren really doesn't seem to mind getting his mack on with Colfer, considering he also laid an unscripted smooch on him during the concert tour.

4. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

Since they were so behinds schedule during season 3, they included a lot of deleted scenes in the promos for the episodes only for them to not show up. But Ryan really needs to talk to whoever does the dvds because this is what bonus features are for and looks like Glee has plenty of them.

5. Schlosser85 Registered

He has said the Klaine box scene will be in the DVD. I assume the others probably be as well.

6. Sawyer High King

You know, I give Ryan Murphy a fair share of **** for certain things, but one thing he's done that I was neither expecting nor did I think would be possible is making Nene Leakes enjoyable to me. I have never and will never watch that **** reality show of hers, but her interaction with Jane Lynch has been hilarious and her going head-to-head with Ellen Barkin on The New Normal looks to be just as funny.

I have to give Black Sue the thumbs up. :up:

7. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

Everyone been keeping up with the deleted scenes? RM just released another from featuring Mike/Tina/Parents from graduation. Dont know why they deleted all these good character moments. Santana coming out to the Cheerios shouldve been kept it, it was the one time she was able to come out herself instead of someone else forcing her to do it.

8. Schlosser85 Registered

I would have taken all of the deleted scenes so far over some of the pointless BS they left in the episodes.

9. Sawyer High King

Looking at things in hindsight, I have to say....... I'm genuinely surprised this show hasn't done more ABBA.

10. Schlosser85 Registered

Murphy answered fan questions last night on his Twitter:

- confirmed Warblers are back
    - more Finchel and Brittana kisses
    - Klaine long distance relationship with lots of phone calls and Skyping
    - more Klaine and Finchel duets
    - new girlfriends for Artie and Sam
    - someone breaking up
    - Thanksgiving cast reunion

#85 Schlosser85, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
  11. flash13 Wally West

I'd wouldn't mind it if they tried Tina/Artie again, I enjoyed them in the Dream On episode during season 1. But if it's a 'new' girlfriend then it'll probably be one of the new girls.

12. Mogwai Fanboy

I'm hoping it's Tina.

13. JP Smelly

Being so annoyed by Glee I haven't been paying much attention to anything, and I didn't realize that this girl I know, Becca, got a recurring role on the show. LOLZ.

14. Schlosser85 Registered

lol, he's going to get more death threats than Grant Gustin.

15. Mogwai Fanboy

Rachel looks great!!

16. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

Looks like Rachel is getting lea Michelled. Kind of sad.

17. Sawyer High King

18. Schlosser85 Registered

I think they all blur the lines between themselves and their characters eventually.

Look at how much Blaine has slowly been Darren Crissified over his time on Glee.

19. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

Rachels new look makes her look like how Lea usually looks outside of the show. The line is getting blurred between the character and the actress and soon it will be hard to tell when she is in Rachel mode or when she is just being herself. I know its for Rachels make over but I feel like they can go at it in a little bit of a different way.

But I can still tell the two apart. Darren seems to be more hipster like and well of course the hair is a big difference.

20. Schlosser85 Registered

True, Darren is definitely more of a hipster and Blaine more preppy (in an anachronistic 1950s kind of way), and the hair is a major difference, but I think Darren's personality seeped in a lot more in Season 3 than Season 2.

Blaine's gotten more campy than he was originally. Darren is enormously campy, and I feel like Season 3 had more scenes where Darren was just being Darren.

21. Sawyer High King

Honestly, the line between Rachel and Lea Michele has been paper-thin for awhile now, hasn't it?

22. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

If it was, that paper is being shredded now.

23. Schlosser85 Registered

I don't especially see how she's any more or less "Lea" than she's ever been.

24. Majik1387 Registered

She's been trying to push the sex appeal for Rachel, just like Lea does at award shows, that's where I see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.