Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see it as her growing out of her teenage awkwardness.

I really don't think it's that major of a change for her.

Whereas, if Kurt started dressing more like Colfer, that would be a pretty huge shift.

Colfer didn't know who Marc Jacobs was before Glee.

Kurt would be ashamed of him.

According to set extras on Twitter, in one of the episodes they just filmed (somewhere around third or fourth of the season), both Finchel and Klaine have scenes in New York, and both couples sing "Don't Speak" by No Doubt, which is rather unambiguously a breakup song.

There is video of Klaine singing the song and Kurt walking away from Blaine all emotional. Though what is Blaine doing in NY during school? They should do a song afterwards with Brittana/Tike singing about still loving each other (though Tike will probably get nothing, they will probably even break up off screen like every other major event that has happened to them on the show)

I know, I know, Rachel is getting a sexy make over blah blah blah but if I didnt know any better I would think this is just her and Cory on a casual walk through NY. This is her first year in NY and she wont even be there a year when the show picks up, I think they could have gradually eased her into a new fashion throughout the season(s).
normal_lmw_gleeset303.jpg

They should have done it through Kurt working with SJP.

From the looks of it Kurt has just gotten to NY so it would be kind of quick if he has been there for a day and already doing makeovers for whatever he is doing with fashion.

Latest rumor has it that the guy who just won the Glee Project is going to be Blaine's new boyfriend.

I'll give them one thing. At least it looks fun and Blaine's cover of ''It's Time" sounds good.

Oh, Britt.... :funny:

I really hope they're writing her like seasons 1 and 2 Britt and less like S3.

Sue's always had an obvious soft spot for Kurt, glad to see her showing Kurt her baby.

I still wonder who the celebrity baby daddy will be.

Amazon has Season 3 blu-ray on sale right now for 29.99 which is probably one of the best prices we will ever get for it at the moment

Javier Bardem :oldrazz:

I vote Benicio Del Toro just because I love the story of him completely ****ing randomly knocking up Rod Stewart's daughter out of wedlock.

So this new Taylor Swift song.... it didn't even take one full listen for me to realize that there's no way Murphy's not going to eventually shoe-horn this into the show. :o

He's already tweeted about how it's perfect for Glee. I can see Blaine or Rachel singing it for some reason.

I could practically hear Lea Michele's voice while listening to it.

I'll guess Rachel.

Could be Blaine though.

Don't see (or want) Finn or Kurt doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"