Glee Episode V: The Sylvester Strikes Back - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Finke still mad about the Affleck thing or something?

I would rather not have Finchel or Klaine touch that song since they always get all the good songs. Time to let the others get some decent love songs.

I would rather not have Finchel or Klaine touch that song since they always get all the good songs. Time to let the others get some decent love songs.
That's anything BUT a love song.

I'd say it fits Rachel the most since Finchel has had about 90 breakups at this point.

Her dueting with Rachel doesn't necessarily mean she'll be the female lead.

Blaine as Robin from Ryan Murphy's twitter. Halloween maybe?

tumblr_m8z4ol3fgj1qkg8nso2_1280.jpg

Are those cat ears? At first I thought he was wearing a black fez... :hehe:

Those are most def. ears on that rip off Robin suit. Kurt would not approve, this is probably what made them go all NoDoubt on each other.

I'm surprised it's not the Burt Ward Robin costume.

I hope they show a significant change in Blaines wardrobe after he/Kurt part ways (I doubt it will happen but wishful thinking)

*Waits for Gleeks to suggest Darren Criss for Robin in reboot*

:oldrazz:

*Waits for Gleeks to suggest Darren Criss for Robin in reboot*

:oldrazz:

Only if they go ridiculously camp with it. Like literally a 21st century adaptation of the Adam West series.

There's a rumor that Sam is Batman to this Robin. I need a pic!

Oh geezus..I could see it happening.

And Naya has a song in episode 4. Hope this isnt her first song, would like to see her sing one in 1-3 before though looks like she wont be in the premire.

Just to be clear, Quinn/Mercedes/Puck/Mike won't be regulars this year, correct?

No, they'll only be appearing on special occasions.

Color me not surprised by these spoiles. But didthey really need to give Rachel one of my fave and her best Brit songs? Oops? Really?

Hopefully Brittany doing Everytime due to her missing Santana and I guess failing wll hopefully be very emotional and done well.Hope Heather can pull it off.

http://www.vulture.com/2012/08/vulture-visits-new-york-set-of-glee.html

Last edited:
Rachel and Kurt roommates....well, saw that coming since the Season 2 finale.

Realistically, Kurt would probably be more successful in fashion than theater. Still seems like they enjoy denying him everything he wants. He impresses Tibideaux with his audition while Rachel falls on her face, but she gets in and he doesn't?

So Sarah Jessica Parker is gonna turn Rachel into Lea.

Cory Monteith was doing a movie when they started filming Season 4, so not surprised about him being mostly MIA the first few episodes.

Didn't we establish in the Season 3 finale that Santana wasn't going to Louisville?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"