Glider(s)?

Kahoot

Reaction score
How many Goblin Gliders did Norman have? I really need to watch the movie again to find out but wasn't the Glider a prototype and THE Glider was stolen? If I'm right it means there is a mistake in Spider-man 2.

And now that I think about it how many Goblin Suits were there?

THE glider was indeed stolen, but there is no reason to believe oscorp wouldn't build another right away to replace the old one.

Well in Spider-man 2 we see 2 gliders plus the other one that killed Norman. If we think about it Spider-man would probably have smashed up the one that killed Norman.

Plus Oscorp weren't getting the funding to buld another glider.

Or Normon could have built one, I mean after the first battle with Spidey his glider was damaged so he could have either repaired that glider, or built a new one and taken it out and the one Harry found was the damaged one from Spidey 1.

Every super-villain should have a well stocked arsenal.

He needed to know what he was doing in order to make all the pumpkin bombs, so it would stand to reason that he would build a couple more gliders .....just in case.

Do you know how long it would take him to build more Gliders?

Dcknight said:
3 years :huh:

just kidding

Well, several months do appear to elapse between graduation and the burial of Norman Osborn.

if normans glider broke then that must mean he needed an extra, how about that scene in spidey1 where spidey pulls the wires out of the glider, he probably repaired it, but, or he could have had extras.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were two or three prototypes made but they fact that the guy says THE Glider was stolen just makes it sound like there was only one. I also don't think Norman could be a Glider by himself, it's not like he actually made the first one he just ran the company who made it.

Yeah, Norman wasn't a broke man and didn't mind spending it to obtain all he desired.

I would say he originally stole the prototype, then after his first encounter with Spider-Man he realised he may need 1 or 2 spare.

SpLiCeR said:
I would say he originally stole the prototype, then after his first encounter with Spider-Man he realised he may need 1 or 2 spare.

Yeah, after Spidey made the first one go haywire by ripping out the wiring. He probably went and built some more.

I always thought it looked like Norman fixed the glider Spider-man smashed up. It just felt like Norman only ever used the one glider coz if he didn't wouldn't it have said so in the movie?

let's see, harry isn't much of an inventor so osborn needs to have had at least these ones...

the first prototype, probably the one he had till the end of the film
the two gliders that are shown in spiderman 2
He must have also had the flying snowboard-esque one ready to go

so that's at least four.

maybe some were working prototypes, maybe some weren't at the time they were taken from oscorp but with his increased intellect, he managed to fix them all.

he must have also created that night surfer costume ready to go...

Osborn was a busy bunny.

If Harry's taken the Green Goblin gas then he'd have increased intellect too so could've made his own stuff

yeah but harry's not crazy so more than likely it's going to be a different 'experimental' mix...

besides based on the timescale of the film (which is going to be likely to be not as long as the first one), i don't see why he would do a complete re-design when he has all the stuff already ready.

November Rain said:
yeah but harry's not crazy so more than likely it's going to be a different 'experimental' mix...

besides based on the timescale of the film (which is going to be likely to be not as long as the first one), i don't see why he would do a complete re-design when he has all the stuff already ready.
Maybe he doesn't fit in the old suit coz he's been an Alcho for too long, and maybe the other gliders didn't work. Or maybe there is another answer.

well personally we've only seen harry in one scene, which i find is similar to watching the first spiderman trailer where there is NO sign of his original wrestling costume. Heck they even re-animate a lot of the scenes from earlier in the film to make him look like he's wearing his proper costume in them. :o

I have no doubt harry will be in his dad's old threads by the end of the film (or at least a modernised variation).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"