God of War 2: Devine Retribution (PS2)

godwar2_23804.jpg

godwar2_23805.jpg

godwar2_23806.jpg

godwar2_23808.jpg

godwar2_23810.jpg

godwar2_23811.jpg

This should have been a launch title for the PS3. Instead, they're gnawing away on an already useless piece of hardware. :down::o

But I know I'm going to play it anyway...:(

Very impressive. This really should have been on PS3.

I can't wait for this game,should squeeze some extra life out of my PS2.

Phaser said:
This should have been a launch title for the PS3. Instead, they're gnawing away on an already useless piece of hardware. :down::o

But I know I'm going to play it anyway...:(

Phas,

long time no see. Where have you been?

The Master said:
Phas,

long time no see. Where have you been?

Been busy. Life's been pretty hectic as of late. College, work and too many good movies and games to distract. I've been occassionally lurking around though...the boards were pretty stale for quite some time before I started to post again.

Phaser said:
the boards were pretty stale for quite some time before I started to post again.
That's because until you came here it was just lame generic crap that spilled over from community. With DRT being banned all the time this community rarely has it's core team all together.

WhatsHisFace said:
That's because until you came here it was just lame generic crap that spilled over from community. With DRT being banned all the time this community rarely has it's core team all together.

Yeah, but you know...it's DRT for crying out loud. I thought he'd just come back with yet another new username, that's all.

Phaser said:
Yeah, but you know...it's DRT for crying out loud. I thought he'd just come back with yet another new username, that's all.
They've got some wierd thing now that IP bans him as soon as he gets here. Even though he's been switching his IP, he gets banned before making an account.

WhatsHisFace said:
They've got some wierd thing now that IP bans him as soon as he gets here. Even though he's been switching his IP, he gets banned before making an account.

[Neo]Huh...upgrades.[/Neo]

I sucks that he's Public Enemy #1 around here, not only because he's cool, but because there's people here who actually do suck.

WhatsHisFace said:
I sucks that he's Public Enemy #1 around here, not only because he's cool, but because there's people here who actually do suck.

"Public enemy"? I thought the only ones who didn't like him around here were the mods. :confused:

(Though I do admit he'd simply rile things up with other posters just because, but he was rarely, if ever really serious so...)

If Sony really wanted to, they could just make a prettier God of War II like Ubisoft did with Peter Jackson's King Kong. They do own Santa Monica Studios. Two GOWII's means more money.

Has anyone seen the God of War II trailer!?! If you haven't, go check it out right now at gametrailers.com. It looks awesome!!! Check out the bow and arrow!!!

Yeah, I saw it and it looks gorily beautiful. All I know is Kratos does not like gryphons.

http://www.1up.com/do/download?cId=3148722

Trailer
Stream

Interview

Stream

Complete with an interview about the game. The Guantlet has been thrown. :eek:

Barlog (1up)- "What the hell is Too Human"
Barlog (GS) - "We're not going with a duel analog control system, that's just stupid"
Jaffe (GS)- "To all those developers who come out and say 'oh we're making a trilogy', **** you"

media

media

Two pictures I can't post but they're in the image section.

Zenien said:
Barlog (1up)- "What the hell is Too Human"
Barlog (GS) - "We're not going with a duel analog control system, that's just stupid"
Jaffe (GS)- "To all those developers who come out and say 'oh we're making a trilogy', **** you"
I watched some interviews with these guys and they seemed pretty cool. I guess they're worried about Too Human though.

It was exagerated to generate responses. They didn't really say that stuff from what I've seen. :(

WHF, sorry I haven't been on AIM like at all lately, I'll be on tommorow if you want to talk. :(

^^ Nope, SONY want it out for PS2 not PS3... It will be another year or two before GoW3 comes out.

Zenien said:
It was exagerated to generate responses. They didn't really say that stuff from what I've seen. :(

WHF, sorry I haven't been on AIM like at all lately, I'll be on tommorow if you want to talk. :(
No, it's okay. As of late I've become used to being rejected by my online friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"