God of War God of War: Ragnarök

Blame Christopher Judge for the delay (don't actually blame him).

Blame Christopher Judge for the delay (don't actually blame him).

“couldn’t walk. Had to have back surgery, both hips replaced, and, knee surgery”

What kind of lameass excuses are these? Did the dog eat his homework too? :o :beaming: Glad he got through all of this. :up:

Glad he was able to give another great performance, now get back to work. :funny:

Hopefully he wins another award for the next game. Also hopefully the orchestra play him off after 2 minutes this time. :yay:

2026 doesn't seem like the year that the ps6 would launch, as many reports already mentioned 2028 is the target year release. PS5 Pro isn't even officially announced yet.

I was hoping an Atreus spinoff would be developing
It would be cool if they made a smaller spinoff game featuring Atreus separate from the mainline GoW games similar to what Insomniac did with Miles Morales.

I prefer if they just move forward with God of War 6. Odin knows when will that come out.

I prefer if they just move forward with God of War 6. Odin knows when will that come out.
I'll take Ragnarok DLC and 6 thank you. :cwink:

Are SSM also rumoured to be working on a new IP too?

I hope it's an expansion game like Miles Morales and not DLC. That said, there is a lot that you can do with DLC. For example, Cyberpunk: Phantom Liberty felt like its own game in and of itself.

I'd also be absolutely fine with it being an Atreus spinoff and circling back to Kratos for the next mainline game.

I hope it's an expansion game like Miles Morales and not DLC. That said, there is a lot that you can do with DLC. For example, Cyberpunk: Phantom Liberty felt like its own game in and of itself.

I'd also be absolutely fine with it being an Atreus spinoff and circling back to Kratos for the next mainline game.
Is that because it would be likely to be bigger and have more to it if so?

Valhalla free DLC announced for Dec 12!! (at the Game Awards)

More than anything this is gonna make me want to replay GOW '18 and Ragnarok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"