GodFall

Reaction score
At The Game Awards, Gearbox Publishing and developer Counterplay Games revealed one of the first few confirmed games for PlayStation 5. Following its own Borderlands 3, Gearbox is kinda staying in the looter-shooter arena, but Godfall will be somewhat different from the popular space western series.

Godfall will adopt a third-person perspective for gameplay. You can play solo, or you can team up with a friend or two for duo or trio co-op. The upcoming title will be a PS5 console exclusive and it'll be available on PC through the Epic Games Store. Gearbox plans to release Godfall in late 2020, so it's a launch window title for PS5.

The trailer looks cool!

Last edited:
I'm holding off until I hear more about if there is any character creator or how character selection is actually going to work.

It looks like F2P quality for a 69.99 game...

And I like F2P games.

Man, 70 bucks for the standard edition. It's really happening...if that is the case. Games now better come with a plethora of content in the game by default.
Totally agree. Going to be less forgiving of games that are released barebones (like Street Fighter V at launch), bug-ridden (like WWE 2K20 at launch), and overall half-assed with a clear focus on micro-transactions (like yearly sports titles).

Also, for $70, I want my damn instruction manuals back!! :argh:

It looks interesting and my kind of genre but it should have been a non-full price game.

Man, 70 bucks for the standard edition. It's really happening...if that is the case. Games now better come with a plethora of content in the game by default.
For established franchises, its obvious there would be a lot of things to do in games like Assassin's Creed. But this one, I have a feeling GodFall is going to suck. From what I've seen, it looks completely faceless. It reminds me of Warframe but its not for free. I still haven't anything from this that shows an actual story and characters.

* rolls eye so hard the muscles are severed *

Come on, I hate this goddamn ****. Always online even for solo play, every single time. That is very frustrating. I have also learned Valor Plates cannot be mixed together. They are all one single suit.

What a disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"