Godzilla vs Kong (2021)

Why would Kong even have a beard? Last I checked, Gorillas don't typically have beards. Next you know, people will be asking for Godzilla to have a mohawk!
Orangutans have, maybe he's confusing Gorillas with them.

I just discovered Playmates also has a 11" Kong that has the open mouth head sculpt.

Kong had to left it's beard during re shoots contractually because of a different project at fox, so WB they tried to CGI it out in post. Now he looks like he has a weird grimace.

Also. Is Desotroya suspected for this film?

He's been speculated given the introduction of the Oxygen Destroyer in the previous film, yeah, but so far it doesn't seem like he'll be in it.

Really hope the movie that gets released is one Wingard is happy with.

His editorial comment seems to shut down the massive reshoots rumor.

Last edited:
Yup, me too.
Love Wingard's work. And this franchise so far has been really good with not butchering its directors' work (despite me not like the first "Godzilla" too much).

82763493_2942730055783053_4899126352524869632_o.jpg

Considering how much the SHMA Rodan has reignited my desire for SH Monsterarts, I am kind of scared of Toy Fair with this movie. Definitely going to be picking up Burning Godzilla, and am anxious for a Ghidorah reprint/remake.

And he'll most likely win in the new one lol

...everytime this thread gets bumped, I always get my hopes up that either a trailer announcement, or some official set pics have been released.

Alas, I'm always bamboozled.

Given ViewerAnon's previous reports about Justice League before release, I'm definitely believing him on this.

Given ViewerAnon's previous reports about Justice League before release, I'm definitely believing him on this.

Same, think he has been right about a few other movies also.

I really like Wingard and think he has a lot of potential as a director, so really hope this movie is greatly received for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"