Going to become a wacky sitcom character- Need a catchphrase

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

So my friends are getting a house and I guess that makes me the wacky guest character. That means I need a catchphrase.

If you could choose a catchphrase what would it be?

Please note I'm a white male so it can't be racist (unless it's an exaggeration of being a white male which would be pretty funny)

May I recommend, "Well excuuuuuse me!"

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgxtRqdFvxM[/YT]

Last edited:
I generally find catch-phrases trite and silly, but let's see what we can come up with....

"The doctor says it's not contagious!"

"I swear I didn't know she was your sister/daughter/mom/bridesmaid/wife!"

"...And this is where the magic happens!"

"Hook her? I barely knew her!!!"
(In response to: "There's a dead hooker in your car!")

"Oh scuzzlebutt!"

"Oh fluffernutt!"

"Oh mangeymutt!"

"If at first you don't succeed, take a hint and stop trying."

"I rock the telly. I'm half Joe Camel and a third Fonzarelli!"

Last edited:
"I do NOT approve that message!"

"Hey, that's NOT a regulation ________ (insert name of contextually appropriate object)."

"Did someone say 'serial killer'?"

"By Tom Cruise's beard!"

"I've never eaten THAT before, but I'll try anything once."

"Aaaand I think we all know how THIS is going to end." (This is actually my catchphrase, but we can pretend that your situation is an Australian remake of a Canadian show)

Last edited:
Futurama_Fry_Looking_Squint_9256.jpg

I recommend your catchphrase the moment you walk through the door should be "How's it hanging homies?"

Hi everyone!

So my friends are getting a house and I guess that makes me the wacky guest character. That means I need a catchphrase.

If you could choose a catchphrase what would it be?

Please note I'm a white male so it can't be racist (unless it's an exaggeration of being a white male which would be pretty funny)

"How do you like my electric heat?"

Every time you walk into the house. "Have no fear I am here." Don't say your name everyone already knows who you are. You're the wacky sitcom character.

And you have to wait in anticipation for the applause of your live studio audience, just stand there until it comes.

And enter the room like Kramer, you know when he comes flying through the door each time.

"Does this smell like chloroform to you?"

Some more. These are specifically designed to put your new housemates at ease and could be used as ice-breakers at parties. Also, some useful pick-up lines.

"It rubs the lotion on the skin."

"Game over, man! Game over!"

"What an excellent day for an exorcism."

"No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering."

“A boy’s best friend is his mother.”

"It's not like my mother is a maniac or a raving thing. She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?"

“I see dead people.”

"Heeeeerrreeeeee's Jooooohnnnnnniiieeeeee!!!"

"Balls!"

A catchphrase everyone enjoys. :o

Everybody betrayed me! I'm fed up with this world!

Sorry is that a catchphrase or should I give you a hug?

And you have to wait in anticipation for the applause of your live studio audience, just stand there until it comes.

Ha that's genius! All of these are genius by the way thanks guys! I'll use a couple of these and see which stick. Keep 'em coming!

You're just a chicken. chip! chip! chip! chip! chip! chip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"