Going to become a wacky sitcom character- Need a catchphrase

"Don't look at me " followed by a shrug. You can use this whenever there are dishes in the sink or trash that needs to be taken to the road.

You should just talk like Jesse Pinkman from 'Breaking Bad' the whole time:

"Yoooooooooo, Mister White.... let's whip up another batch of crystal!"

After plopping down on the furniture, wave your hands in a nonchalant, flippant way and say, "Now, everyone, get out of my house." Then pass out.

"We need to cook!".....oh wait. That's already taken.

"You shut your damn mouth, Neil Diamond!" (to be used in any context, even when no previous reference to Mr. Diamond exists and none of his music is playing)

"That's going in my Memoirssss!" tug on your crotch as you're saying it.

Whenever someone asks you an innocent question, such as "what did you do today?" or "what would you like for dinner?" or "did you ever call that girl?" just glare at them like Jack Nicholson and scream "You CAN'T handle the truth!!!"

"Warm Nuts You Say? Sorry, My Crotch Doesn't Like Hot Coffee!!"

Hi everyone!
So my friends are getting a house and I guess that makes me the wacky guest character. That means I need a catchphrase.

If you could choose a catchphrase what would it be?

Please note I'm a white male so it can't be racist (unless it's an exaggeration of being a white male which would be pretty funny)

How about - "Hi everyone!...I'm a white male so it can't be racist!"

Last edited:
Ha, I better not. I got in trouble at work today. A girl told me that in New Zealand there are some restaurants which have earthquake warnings on the menu. I asked if it would be awkward if they served shakes there.

Everyone was like :wow::csad::cmad: so I guess it was the wrong thing to say.

Great ideas for catchphrases guys! I'm hoping to see their house tomorrow so I might try a couple out!

"I warned him/her" every time something bad happens to someone.

I don't think you'll use any of these. :(

I promise you I will. I definetly intend to do the hold for applause thing when I walk in! 'I warned him' is also a good one because it's avaliable in a lot of situations

I promise you I will. I definetly intend to do the hold for applause thing when I walk in! 'I warned him' is also a good one because it's avaliable in a lot of situations

Especially if a younger actor takes on an iconic role you used to play and then tragically overdoses. :o

Just an update on this, I tried a couple and I've settled on "That's disgusting". It's all in the delivery. Apparently one stormy, moonless night all was quiet until I shouted out "THAT'S DISGUSTING" in my sleep and then nevermore was a sound heard.

Apparently it was funny but chilling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"