Days of Future Past "Goodness Gracious, Great Balls of Fire!" - The Adan Canto Thread

Did you saw concept art for Sunspot for First Class:

IMO it looks good, really reminds sun cover, this flare in heart place is nice idea.

Badass! :wow:

I hope they went for this design for him in DOFP!

its interesting, although it looks like a robot with those eyes and those type of wires

its interesting, although it looks like a robot with those eyes and those type of wires

Surely the wires are just for creating the lights on the body and would be removed in post-production.

I want to see Sunspot just melts one of Sentinels.

Surely the wires are just for creating the lights on the body and would be removed in post-production.

this is concept art, not a real actor, lol

Thats why I found it a bit weird, maybe its supposed to be the clothes being fired and falling

this is concept art, not a real actor, lol

Thats why I found it a bit weird, maybe its supposed to be the clothes being fired and falling

Well, if it is just artwork, and not based on a photo of a person or a dummy, then those wires are weird. :huh:

When I saw the wires, I thought they must have created a real effect on a person or a model of a person.

they could do something like that, but.... since he was dropped out, I doubt they really get an actor to create the effect, honestly.

I think they're supposed to be sun flares.

Do we know what role sunspot would have had in FC? Would he have been in havoks role as the mutant who couldn't control his powers and maybes needed a special suit? *shrug*

IMO it looks good, really reminds sun cover, this flare in heart place is nice idea.

Where did you get this.

I'm very interested to see Sunspot's flame look in the film.

Do we know what role sunspot would have had in FC? Would he have been in havoks role as the mutant who couldn't control his powers and maybes needed a special suit? *shrug*

He was going to be in the Hellfire Club, not one of the X-Men. He has been part of the Hellfire Club in the comics. Singer liked the idea of fire (Sunspot) and ice (Emma Frost) as contrasting elements alongside each other.

Perhaps he'll try to do the same with Sunspot and Iceman.

It looks creepy, I like it.

sunspotlarge.jpg

Cool, I wonder if he'll completely change in the film?

:funny:

seriously, this cover is sooo badasss, just the pic looks even better than most of the action from original trilogy, lol, Pyros included, obviously

This trailer can really blown our minds

,,Also looks like he's doing the kamehameha."
That was my first reaction. Looks like he will create energy fireballs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"