Superman Returns Got Milk?

^^

at this time all i can think is.. Trailer trailer trailer.

Fantastic pic!!

The suit and Routh look great..........

gotnomilkad2.jpg

Well of course it's Superman, nothing says Superman quite like an hourglass figure.

Lookit him flex his foam shoulder. Oooooo.

Yay Singer, yay.

^^ I want to touch you OLDGUY... In a good way. :up:

C. Lee said:
When they did the "Got Milk?" ad for the movie The Phantom, they handed out mini posters of it at the theater. It would be interesting to see if they do the same for this one.

That would be good if they did that. It'd be much better quality than ripping it out of a magazine. When they did the one for Batman Begins, I feel bad for doing it but, I was sitting at an auto place and I was looking at a magazine and there was the got milk ad, so I ripped it out and took it home. I'd much rather get some sort of small poster of it though. :up:

I see Oldguy has the same old envy going on, which is hilarious. Get to the gym, maybe you can have a body like Routh someday..........:)

I wear foam shoulders when I go to the mall. Too bad I still don't have the muscle definition that Routh actually has.

Metropolis_Man said:
I wear foam shoulders when I go to the mall. Too bad I still don't have the muscle definition that Routh actually has.

It's the new "in-thing" to do - shoulder pads are in. I know the world is now over because Routh has padding in his shoulders...........

The fact that people are complaining about suit padding is beyond me. All I care about is that it looks good, and it does looks good.

Mr. Thing said:
The fact that people are complaining about suit padding is beyond me. All I care about is that it looks good, and it does looks good.

Oh my God, a level headed fan. I'm afraid you won't fit in here...........:)

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
Do any of us milky?:)

Probably not...........Mr. Thing could be a good candidate by the way...

Milkman95 said:
Probably not...........Mr. Thing could be a good candidate by the way...

As far as i can remember he is already a member...i think he has just taken out the GAM in his sig.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
As far as i can remember he is already a member...i think he has just taken out the GAM in his sig.

Nah, I quit. I just kinda decided to be on my own. I like it better this way. But I'm still with you in spirit. :D

Mr. Thing said:
Nah, I quit. I just kinda decided to be on my own. I like it better this way. But I'm still with you in spirit. :D

Really.. Shame to lose you my friend.

GAM will be here,when you need us.:up:

I dont know if I speak for anyone else, but I am ready to see this movie. Its been a long LONG 2 yrs of arguing about casting, the suit, the padding, whatever. I am ready to see the movie, and the results of Singer's film, who knows some of us people who had problems with the movie and suit might say we love the movie, while others who have loved it from day 1 might say they hate it. Im just done with arguing and wanna see this stupid thing.

Mr. Thing said:

Exactly. :up: Is it so hard to be happy that there is a new Superman movie?? be right back guys, got put my padding in for today.

musclesforsupes said:
I dont know if I speak for anyone else, but I am ready to see this movie. Its been a long LONG 2 yrs of arguing about casting, the suit, the padding, whatever. I am ready to see the movie, and the results of Singer's film, who knows some of us people who had problems with the movie and suit might say we love the movie, while others who have loved it from day 1 might say they hate it. Im just done with arguing and wanna see this stupid thing.

That's the most sense you've ever spoken muscles. :p

I doubt spidey had one of these things.

Keep it clean guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"