Guardians of the Galaxy GOTG critics review/Rotten Tomatoes discussion - Part 1

Seeing as this movie is less than a month away, this thread is for discussing the critical reception of GOTG. What do you think the RT score will be?

Percentages are annoying it needed 21 fresh reviews to get 93, but then it took only 1 to send it back down to 91. Curse you mathematics

Well it only needs 2 positives to counteract that last negative one.

Wow, I went to sleep yesterday and it had about a 89% and good to see it back to 92%. This is Marvel Studios third best reviewed movie after Avengers, and Iron Man.

It's doing very well with TC's with most of the reviews in.

Two critically acclaimed movies in one year. :D

Corliss review sounds negative, but I thought he'd liked it. :(

It's hard to believe that GOTG has a higher RT score than both TWS and DOFP now.

I saw a negative review from NY Post and to be honest my first thought was that perhaps it's corporate policy for NewCorp Media to negatively review the Marvel films.

I saw a negative review from NY Post and to be honest my first thought was that perhaps it's corporate policy for NewCorp Media to negatively review the Marvel films.

If they've reviewed all of them negatively then That'd probably be the case

It only needs another 10 fresh reviews to go up to 93%, and 2 rotten reviews to go down to 91%. I am hoping the former happens and not the latter.

Ha Asharad and Pyslockolussus, we see you there predicting 50-59% :hehe:

Well, I predicted high '70's, and I couldn't be happier to have been so far off. :D

It only needs another 10 fresh reviews to go up to 93%, and 2 rotten reviews to go down to 91%. I am hoping the former happens and not the latter.

Only needs 9 now to get to 93%.

Well hoorah! I guessed correctly with the 90-95 range. I voted so long ago I forgot what I had guessed. :hehe:

Low 70s here. I was lowering my expectations way down just in case. :p

So after this Marvel's average RT will be 80%

That's mighty impressive considering how much CBMs are bashed nowadays.They have become the new Pixar in half the time,all with little known actors and directors

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"