Guardians of the Galaxy GotG Early Reviews

Just put back all the deleted scenes in to TIH and you got yourself an excellent film.

Only two of them imo ..... that amazing suicide scene and then the one where Banner and Sampson are talking by the fire.

Only two of them imo ..... that amazing suicide scene and then the one where Banner and Sampson are talking by the fire.

Word. A lot of those deleted scenes are rubbish.

Happy to see all the TIH love btw. I was starting to think I was the only one who felt that movie was criminally under appreciated, given the negativity some of the comments previous to mine.

And it would be great to see at least some kind of nod to Betty Ross's existence in AoU.

Last edited:
Hopefully one of these mystery films marvel has planned is a TIH2

I only need to know one thing...how significant is the 3D? Is it worth the price? Avatar and Gravity were the only films I felt really handled 3D well enough to pay for it.

If you look at the characters from the Avengers introduced in Phase 1 movies:

Iron Man 1 - Tony Stark, Jarvis, Pepper Potts, Phil Coulson, Nick Fury
Iron Man 2 - Natasha Romanoff
Captain America:TFA - Steve Rogers
Thor - Thor Odinson, Eric Selvig, Clint Barton, Jasper Sitwell
The Incredible Hulk - Bruce Banner (recast)

TIH pretty much exists in its own separate universe.

I totally disagree, The Incredible Hulk, in my mind, really solidified that these characters were going to exist in the same universe, with Stark Industries and SHIELD being such a big part of it. Also in The Avengers there are two references Banner makes to Incredible Hulk, "breaking Harlem" and the suicide attempt (although that was a deleted scene). His control in The Avengers was also all do I think to the arc he had in The Incredible Hulk. It's definitely not it's separate universe. I think the only thing is it was overshadowed by Iron Man and The Dark Knight that summer. Plus Ang Lee's Hulk damaged the franchise/brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"