The Dark Knight Gotham Election Board (Updated 6/9)

no problem folks. And I agree Gotham Times is in need of an update so it wouldn't surprise me that we'd get one with the upcoming election ;)

OMG it's here it here, the virals are coming in now.

jim_carrey_batman_forever_001.jpg

JOOOOY-GASM!!!

July 8th is when Batman: Gotham Knight is released. I wonder what the signifigance, if any, of 1628 is.

July 8th is when Batman: Gotham Knight is released. I wonder what the signifigance, if any, of 1628 is.

i read on wikipedia that the Three Musketeers takes place in 1628..maybe a modern day reference to the Gordon/Dent/Batman alliance in TDK??

I too found it interesting that the city was formed in 7.8.1628.

I thought if anything they would have gone with the last two digits of the year batman made the rounds.

at the moment i am trying to dig something up for this.

Vultures! We feed on the fresh meat that lays in the street that is gotham!

Anyone else notice the absentee voting on the county clerk website?

Thats cool..more sites means more time for virals and more time for virals means swag or some kind of a reward.

yeah i think that might be some way of covering for the fact that we all will be voting on line

I wonder if the new trailer will begin with Harvey giving some sort of acceptance speach that would run maybe at the start or at some point in the film...sorta thing

Nice work, AgentGraves. :up:

Nice work! How were these virals found?

my detecting skills....

that's all in a nutshell because I can't talk to much about it. Can't afford to loose a job in this economy

Great find Graves!

Man, we have been waiting a long time for these virals. And all I can say is... ITS ABOUT TIME!

This should hold us over until the election swings into full motion soon

oh sorry, my bad

it's cool. this gives me a chance to say what i've thought about the swag given at the Dentmobile stops since we're talking about websites. i think the stickers need website mentions. if they don't know about this, people are going to get the stickers and then toss them aside when they get home. generally, if there's no website to visit, people aren't going to look further into it. so i think that's one of the flaws in this and the last part of the virals.

So I have a theroy. I believe we are going to get updates to both gotham times and gotham city rail. Why else would they link to those sites on the clerk website?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"