Gotham Gotham Season 1, Episode 17 "Red Hood" General Discussion

herolee10

No More Miracles
Reaction score
Bnj5J1QIcAAyCve.jpg:large

tumblr_navlhecsxW1qd4rf5o1_500.jpg

GORDON AND BULLOCK UNCOVER THE RED HOOD GANG ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" MONDAY, FEBRUARY 23, ON FOX

Following several bank robberies, Gordon and Bullock investigate the Red Hood gang. Selina Kyle continues to bond with Barbara, and Fish Mooney tries to reclaim her position in the underworld in the all new "Red Hood" episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, Feb. 23 (8:00-9:00 ET/PT) on FOX.

4yafT2d.jpg

iGT0Odb.jpg

O2YexG0.jpg

I didn't notice the Howard Stern quote the first time...

I think they'll keep him seperate from the Red Hood plotline.

sure it's a trainer? later in the promo we see Alfred in the hospital and we hear someone say "now is the time to go after the kid"

The guy in the scene with Bruce is an old military friend of Alfred's who show up at Wayne Manor, Sean Pertwee talked about this happening during New York Comic Con interviews

It is likely that the old friend may have been hired by whoever that wants to make a move on Bruce and decided the best way to eliminate Alfred is to send an old friend who may either be evenly matched to take him down or have him lower his guard, which is probably the reason Alfred ends up in the hospital and on a ventilator as well so his injures are apparently bad enough for him to not able to breath on his own it seems

[YT]dVwRbxV1kck[/YT]

[YT]_2_HAwRIACw[/YT]

[YT]T7P2ick3ClU[/YT]

[YT]4hYtnCqsQgM[/YT]

[YT]etv_ek8vWAA[/YT]

The guy in the scene with Bruce is an old military friend of Alfred's who show up at Wayne Manor, Sean Pertwee talked about this happening during New York Comic Con interviews

It is likely that the old friend may have been hired by whoever that wants to make a move on Bruce and decided the best way to eliminate Alfred is to send an old friend who may either be evenly matched to take him down or have him lower his guard, which is probably the reason Alfred ends up in the hospital and on a ventilator as well so his injures are apparently bad enough for him to not able to breath on his own it seems

Hopefully this episode ties in Bruce's story with Gordon's with more finality. His scenes are cool but feel superfluous to the main plot. Especially given the fact that Heller has said Batman isn't a thing in this universe. Should be fun but without an overall goal the show lacks staying power.

Ep.16 Review (The Blind Fortune Teller)
http://otlnews.net/2015/02/16/gotham-review-s1-ep-16-the-blind-fortune-teller/

Curious to see who that is that Bruce will be sparring with.

So glad that loud punk is dead. I couldn't bear the thought of him becoming the Joker.

Ok, Barbara and Selena is creeping me out a bit...

God, Barbara. Was she flirting with Selina? :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"