Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
Bnj5J1QIcAAyCve.jpg:large

tumblr_navlhecsxW1qd4rf5o1_500.jpg

http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/10/gotham-episode-106-spirit-of-goat-press.html
Gotham - Episode 1.06 - Spirit of the Goat - Press Release

MONDAY, OCTOBER 27

"GOTHAM" - (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

A FAMILIAR VILLIAN RETURNS TO GOTHAM CITY ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" MONDAY, OCTOBER 27, ON FOX

When a killer begins targeting the first born of Gotham's elite, Bullock is forced to confront traumatic memories from a nearly identical case he worked in the past. Later, Gordon is confronted by past decisions in the all-new "Spirit of the Goat" episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, Oct. 27 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-106) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Ben McKenzie as Detective James Gordon, Donal Logue as Harvey Bullock, Jada Pinkett Smith as Fish Mooney, Sean Pertwee as Alfred, Robin Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin, Erin Richards as Barbara Kean, David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne, Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle/the future Catwoman, Zabryna Guevara as Captain Sarah Essen, Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma/the future Riddler, Victoria Cartagena as Renee Montoya, Andrew Stewart Jones as Crispus Allen, John Doman as Carmine Falcone

Guest Cast: Carol Kane as Gertrud Cobblepot, Dan Hedaya as Detective Dix, Kim Director as Lacey White, Mackenzie Leigh as Liza, Susan Misner as Dr. Marks and Christopher Baker as The Goat/Raymond Earl
Sounds occult-y. :up:

I'm reminded of that one comic where Joker points out that "Gotham" means a home for goats. So maybe this episode will deal with something in the city's history.

That killer is going to be in for a nasty surprise when he tries to kill Bruce.

I'm wondering if. Bullock had the killer on the ropes at one point and got called off by the city's corrupt elements. It'd be interesting to see a catalyst for his cynicism.

Clips
[YT]MoY_QbPn3mM[/YT]
[YT]XdFmNUoyEFs[/YT]
[YT]7owP0KfAfKo[/YT]
[YT]2zuCIaEjmIM[/YT]
[YT]oW_hbdPPdT4[/YT]
Love that Bruce/Alfred scene.

I can't believe
Renne and Allen is relying some homeless guy that Gordon shoot Ossocopt with zero evidence......no physical evidence nothing

It seems like Renee is more the emotional, impulsive one, whereas Allen is more methodical and clear-thinking. Most of the "hounding" everyone accuses them of seems to be more her than him.

That Renne and Allen scene was painfully written.

I've been a defender of this show, but it physically hurt me to watch that scene. Don't get me wrong, it was beautifully shot (this is one of the best looking shows on TV (though not as inventive as Hannibal), but the whole scene, from dialogue right down the motivations and the procedural aspects was juvenile.

Loved the scene with Bruce and Alfred, though.

who do you think the bald teenager is?.... could it be?!... Should it be?!?! :wow:

Please tell me you weren't thinking Lex Luthor.
They are not going to go there .

Probably not. But I'd love to see them visit Metropolis, just to show the contrast between the two cities.

So this is available on my Hulu at the moment...but doesn't air till tonight?

That's kind of odd.

Clearly the ex partner of Bullock never died and has been the killer all along. Calling it now.

I really wish Montoya and Barbara would run away with each other and never come back.

WELL, that escalated quickly. GREAT cliffhanger ending. Next week should be GOOD.

Hah the Penguin just laid the smack down on Montoya. Total and utter humiliation and so very deserved!

Hah the Penguin just laid the smack down on Montoya. Total and utter humiliation and so very deserved!

Yeah, what's that woman's problem? It's like she's all jealous because Gordon has her girl, and she is trying everything she can to get him away from her. It's pathetic.

I don't see how Montoya could arrest Gordon with Zero physical evidence and no body.......no judge would allow that plus a conflict of interest! clearly she should be demoted suspended or fired

I don't see how Montoya could arrest Gordon with Zero physical evidence and no body.......no judge would allow that plus a conflict of interest! clearly she should be demoted suspended or fired

Yeah, that's what I said to my family when watching the episode.

The most interesting part of this episode was how Bullock was 10 years ago.
Exactly like Gordon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"