Gotham Gotham Season 1, Episode 6 "Spirit of the Goat" General Discussion

Holy ****... this was the best episode yet.

I loved the heavy focus on Bullock, who is arguably (outside of The Penguin) the best character on the show. It was wonderful to see him fighting the good fight ten years ago, with hope and passion. Not only that, but we learn that he has been looking after his old partner all these years... no doubt out of guilt for him trying to ''be a hero''.

Although this was another villian of the week scenario, it was much more poignant due to the torment it caused Bullock. The Goat was certainly a creepy creation and I wouldn't mind seeing the concept resurface as a cult (Similar to The Court Of Owls). What is it with Gotham and animals?

Some other points:

- Fish Mooney got some much needed respite this week, but I'm looking forward to her reunion with Cobblepot.
- The scenes with Cobblepot and his mother were downright CREEPY.
-As usual, the Montoya and Allen scenes were the worse. Not only is the actress playing Montoya the weakest in the cast, but it was tough to swallow the notion that they could arrest Gordon without some serious, tangiable proof.
This whole Gordon/Barbara/Montoya thing needs to end now.

Plus, that ending... :wow:

Great episode.

Yes...yes. Agreed! :woot:

Nice to see Dan Hedaya show up as Detective Dix. I find this version of Edward Nigma to be slightly annoying. The Penguin scenes were pretty weak and uneventful. The ending was great though.

Best episode yet this, was nice to see Bullock isn't such a **** after all and was once just like Gordon, was great seeing him pursue the case right until the end as well. By going after the therapist, the series is slowly getting better with each episode.

Good episode. And Nygma is kind of how I want him to be at this stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"