Gotham Gotham Season 1, Episode 9 "Harvey Dent" General Discussion

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
Bnj5J1QIcAAyCve.jpg:large

tumblr_navlhecsxW1qd4rf5o1_500.jpg

http://www.gothamsite.com/gotham-episode-9-description-harvey-dent/
Trying to close the Wayne murder case, a young Harvey Dent (guest star Nicholas D’ Agosto) and Gordon team up, much to Mayor James’ (guest star Richard Kind) chagrin. Meanwhile, Penguin makes contact with Mooney’s (Jada Pinkett Smith) secret weapon, Liza (guest star Mackenzie Leigh) in the all-new “Harvey Dent” episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, Nov. 17 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-109) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Ben McKenzie as Detective James Gordon, Donal Logue as Harvey Bullock, Jada Pinkett Smith as Fish Mooney, Sean Pertwee as Alfred, Robin Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin, Erin Richards as Barbara Kean, David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne, Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle/the future Catwoman, Zabryna Guevara as Captain Sarah Essen, Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma/the future Riddler, Victoria Cartagena as Renee Montoya, Andrew Stewart Jones as Crispus Allen, John Doman as Carmine Falcone

Guest Cast: Richard Kind as Mayor James, Drew Powell as Butch Gilzean, Mackenzie Leigh as Liza, Nicholas D’Agosto as Harvey Dent, Leslie Odom Jr. as Ian Hargrove, Luke Forbes as John Hargrove

I sense there will be an awful lot of people going "D'awwwww" when Bruce meets his knew playmate.

And it looks like Montoya, Allen, and Gordon are allied now, which could mean that Bullock, after realizing he's vulnerable after Jim's decision, joining them for safety as much as anything else.

Interesting that Gordon's holding a police sketch in that scene with Bruce. I guess the hitman must've carried out another murder and showed his face to witnesses.

Interesting that Gordon's holding a police sketch in that scene with Bruce. I guess the hitman must've carried out another murder and showed his face to witnesses.

Or Selena sat down with a police artist to make one.

"The episode is called “Harvey Dent,” but as you’ll see, there’s no Harvey Dent in this gallery."

Funny eh? :funny:

Also it sucks I have to wait until 9th episode. UK is behind though :(

Oh man he looks the part..... I'm so happy right now.

He does look just a bit too slick and straight-edged. I like it.

B1zv7wcCUAA9M2D.jpg

B1zv716CMAABdsp.jpg

B1zv77SCYAA_pHt.jpg

Cue the nerd rage over Harvey having a ****ing coin. :o

B1zv7wcCUAA9M2D.jpg

B1zv716CMAABdsp.jpg

B1zv77SCYAA_pHt.jpg

Cue the nerd rage over Harvey having a ****ing coin. :o

If you meant they would question why he would have the coin before he became Two-Face and they do complain, then those fans are idiots. It's his so-called "lucky" coin that he's probably had since he was a kid. It's not that hard a thing to figure out if you have half a brain.

Last edited:
Yep in TDK Harvey says he got the coin from his father. I hope we see "Big bad Harv" side in this.

Harvey also had a coin before he was Two Face in the Long Halloween.

I would like to see Big Bad Harv, but given this show's history with portraying insanity, I'm worried they might go too OTT with it.

Promo:
[YT]nNbS4h0T8Z4[/YT]
Sneak Peek:
[YT]_Gt9A4L5rZc[/YT]

Clips
[YT]uJATOfP4voU[/YT]
[YT]aeK5ee2e5cw[/YT]
[YT]d31FUSIh6EA[/YT]
[YT]sBB4BNy57LA[/YT]
[YT]cNxQ3ipZrRY[/YT]

Dynamic Duo
[YT]R2JxTu3rRcw[/YT]

So Harvey's preferred suspect is someone named Dick Lovecraft...

...y'know, it feels wrong to blame a guy for going evil when he's got a name like that.

And either someone's going to blab on Selina's name for the next episode, or someone else is going to come after her.

Again, I love the Alfred-Bruce dynamic in this series.

That sparring clip was great.

Selina is orphan juvenile street thief. It would be fairly easy for even a half decent attorney to tear apart her testimony. Selina would be considered to have low credibility in court.

We meet Harvey Dent tonight, y'all! :atp:

I kinda had a feeling this would be how Selina would meet Bruce.

More Bruce, Alfred, and Selina please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"