Gotham Gotham Season 2, Episode 10 "The Son of Gotham"

Guts

Smug
Reaction score
MMUNezn.jpg

Gordon confronts a suspect who is connected to Galavan, but falls short of obtaining any information. Meanwhile, Bruce gets one step closer to discovering the name of his parent's killer in the all-new "Rise of the Villains: The Son of Gotham" episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, Nov. 23 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-210) (TV-14 L, V)
Guest Cast: Richard Kind as Aubrey James, Ellen Harvey as Judge, Natalie Alyn Lind as Silver St. Cloud, Ron Rifkin as Father Creel, Tommy Flanagan as The Knife
tumblr_nxphmtw7QV1ubx6vmo1_1280.jpg

Gimme dat Alfred/Tabitha fight.

And here we have the very first Batman gambit.

For a minute there I thought Matches Malone was actually the name of the killer of Bruce's parents.

Note this also where he probably comes up with the Matches Malone thing.

Now I wonder if Azrael is even born yet.

I never expected Theo to be a badass.

Bruce took first steps to being batman.

Alfred here is totally bad a-you know what i mean:woot:

Bruce and Selena are being protrayed as destined couple.

we even got a kind of matches malone easter egg:woot:

I wonder if the galivants are going to be killed off in fall finale.

can i saw that Morena Baccarin is so gorgeoas and Ben Mackenze is lucky guy to be with her even if he has to take a beating onscreen:woot:

Damn, Bruce played that chick and got Selina flustered as hell all in one episode.

is Galvin trained? he owned Gordon badly....I don't see him surviving next episode since Penguin want his blood so much

I think it's pretty clear that he's a trained fighter.

Great episode. Loved the Matches Malone reference. :up:

^ That was a great scene !

Always love the scenes involving those two.

Gotham has definitely stepped up it's game this season. It's becoming my fav of all the shows. So much to like about this episode. Bruce proving he has game. Alfred and Tabitha throwing down. (I hope Alfred is okay and doesn't get crushed by the garbage truck lol) Riddler and Penguin being the Odd Couple. I loved it all. Best episode ever.

Well, if the show could do anything to surprise me at this point, having Alfred getting compacted off-screen would be it.

In my opinion, this was the best Gotham episode to date for many reasons.

Yes, the action was good. Yes, the plots were good. Yes, the acting was good.

The thing is is not easy to tie 3 -4 major subplots together in 44 minutes of time, and nail them all. Each subplot had me glued to the screen, raising up the volume. If this were a music record, you'd have several hit songs on it, not just one or two good ones.

Such sustained excellence I hope can expect now that the writers and producers have a better feel for the chemistry of the cast.

Every great show has its moment where it takes off. Last night could have been Gotham's moment.

Gotham is way better this season.
Nice plan for Bruce, I see it coming though, but I didn't expect Galavan's fighting skills at all.

FINALLY........ SOME Batman development from Bruce....

127 Fighting styles to master......... better get started....

Very good episode, and I found some of it kind of awesomely funny; y'know, where the event itself isn't really funny, but because it's a prequel, it tickles a little? I mean, seeing Bruce apparently play with Silver's emotions a little bit too, and seeing him full on pull a Batman Gambit? That just tickles my funny bone!

And I like the pacing for this season so much. We aren't doing a freak of the week style format, or the super slow Netflix pace. We're going up and down with mini arcs that build towards the main story. I like that a lot.

Loved Bruce's killer line to Selina at the end, the little charmer :cwink:

It was a great scene in general that added a new element to their dynamic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"