Gotham Gotham Season 2, Episode 11 "Worse Than A Crime"

Guts

Smug
Reaction score
MMUNezn.jpg
When Bruce Wayne is kidnapped, Gordon must look to some unlikely and dangerous allies for help. It is a battle of the villains, and not everyone makes it out alive in the all-new "Rise of the Villains: "Worse Than A Crime" fall finale episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, Nov. 30 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-211) (TV-14 L, V)
tumblr_inline_nyax70PQ9B1qiild8_500.gif

Also supposley there is going to be a sneak peak of batman vs superman on this episode.

Yep.
[YT]6XdxTiX-vRU[/YT]

Victor Fries appearing tonight. :up:

Christ, they really tarted her up for this scene.

damn! I knew it was a set up with that brat girl

Dat Batfleck anger glare.

Rated Pg-13 for what? What?!

"I had a perfectly reasonable escape plan."

Oh, Batman.

Holy hell
Jim pulled the trigger

He's Mr. Freeze already?

Wow, this is a game changer for Jim.This is what i've wanted for the show since day one. They're throwing curveballs at us. We think because this is a prequel show that we know these characters already and what they'll become, but we really have no idea...

Despite talk to contrary they are including morena baccarin's pregnency into show.

quite an ending for jim but on other end you can start to understand why one day he will
ally himself with a vigilantie to try to clean up Gotham.

Although since Galvanet tried to kill bruce wayne.that would be enough to send him to jail.

I thought galvanet storyline would be for fall story and second half would go into other villains.

Wow, this is a game changer for Jim.This is what i've wanted for the show since day one. They're throwing curveballs at us. We think because this is a prequel show that we know these characters already and what they'll become, but we really have no idea

Yes, I find it interesting that Jim crossed the line that we know Bruce refuses to do in the future. I think this is definitely going to haunt Jim in the episodes to come, and it might come back to bite him in the behind since Penguin knows he killed someone in cold blood.

It will be interesting to see where Jim goes from here, especially now that he's going to be a father.

Also, I really like this approach they are taking with splitting the season into two story arcs. This felt like a finale and when it comes back in February it'll practically be a brand new season. I think this is the best way to go rather than stretching one story over the course of 22 episodes.

He's Mr. Freeze already?
Yeah, disappointed with this but not surprised. Would have loved to see him and Nora living a perfect life for a season (or at least a couple episodes) and then *bam* Nora falls suddenly ill and we see Victor go the downward spiral.

I think it would be classic if at the end of the series we find out this whole thing is an alternate earth or whatever. Technically it is but it would account for the villans all being so old, Gordon willing Dumas and dating Leslie, etc.

I think it would be classic if at the end of the series we find out this whole thing is an alternate earth or whatever. Technically it is but it would account for the villans all being so old, Gordon willing Dumas and dating Leslie, etc.
Yup, I'm treating Gotham as Elseworlds stuff like the other DC shows.

Fries is using the freeze gun, but I don't think he's full Freeze at this point in time. I think he's only using his technology in servitude to Hugo Strange/Indian Hill, in exchange for his wife's care. And then, inevitably, that will all go down in flames.

I like them working in Baccarin's pregnancy. Smart. Considering Jim's first wife, Barbara, really served no purpose other than being "Gordon's wife" in the comics, I like how the show has taken their Barbara and thrown her down her dark path and essentially giving her place in Gordon's life to someone more relevant to the overall mythos. I really hope we see more scene between Leslie and Bruce in the second half of the season.

Also, anyone else notice [blackout]Fish[/blackout] in one of the Indian Hill water tanks?

[blackout]Galavan[/blackout] being killed also makes me wonder if [blackout]Hugo Strange will be the over-arching villain for the entirety of the season's second half[/blackout].

I am guessing Gordon been cleared of all charges against him because the penguin make it look he did it. I would say the relationship between Gordon and Barnes will not be great anymore

Barnes doesn't even know he's got cops on Galavan's payroll who were willing to take out his second-in-command. He's got his own problems to work out.

Harvey "Generic 80's Cop" Bullock

tumblr_nyo52sGNf71t0qyojo1_500.gif

All that scene was missing was Gordon saying "Harvey, you son of a b****."

Theo Galavan pimping out his niece was creepy.

Jim has gone from the boy scout man of morals and principals to an adrenaline junkie dealing out vengeance and his own brand of justice to those who wrong him.

His dynamic with Penguin continues to be fun as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"