Gotham Gotham Season 2, Episode 11 "Worse Than A Crime"

The woman with the black and pink hair in one of Strange's chambers? Damn, never realised that was Fish!

Good catch.

I watched the scene again, not sure if it's really her, the face doesn't really match but there is water distortion to take into account.

Anyways, that was a good ep, Penguin was great, Darth Gordon ok and Alfred predicaments comical.
The umbrella in the throat was really a nice touch.
Silver gave me conflicted feelings.
Edit : Bruce speaking his first Batman vernacular was cool.

the standoff with the monks felt a bit anticlimactic but I enjoyed the ep.

looking forward to Freeze.

also, anyone think that Jim and Leslie's baby will be (Batgirl) Barbara??

given both Jim's and Leslie's past with psycho Barbara, somehow I have a hard time believing they will name their daughter Barbara. but, who knows.......maybe Jim feels guilty about what happened to Barbara or something........
I can't wait for Freeze!!

Oh yes that would make sense although I would have thought getting the name Barbara through for the kid would be tough given everything that happened with Kean!

Edit - of you mentioned that anyway, I got too excited lol.

Wow, this is a game changer for Jim.This is what i've wanted for the show since day one. They're throwing curveballs at us. We think because this is a prequel show that we know these characters already and what they'll become, but we really have no idea...
Yes I'm glad they went there. This really gives them the freedom to do what they want which will help the show going forward IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"