Gotham Gotham Season 2, Episode 14 "This Ball of Mud and Meanness"

Probably the best scene in the entire series.

I was on the edge of my seat, thinking " Matches Malone " would try to distract young Bruce then attack. But young Bruce opted not to shoot and put the gun down.

Taking the high road was not easy for him, but it was the best choice in the end. Things worked out. He can still find the people who hired him.

If Batman found Matches at a later date, I think he' would have severely beaten him, but stopped short of taking his life

I was on the edge of my seat, thinking " Matches Malone " would try to distract young Bruce then attack. But young Bruce opted not to shoot and put the gun down.

Taking the high road was not easy for him, but it was the best choice in the end. Things worked out. He can still find the people who hired him.

If Batman found Matches at a later date, I think he' would have severely beaten him, but stopped short of taking his life
There is still the possibility that nobody hired Matches.

Holy ****! That episode was really something!

I thought I enjoyed the first half of this Season but since it's return the show's taken it up a notch or two.

Which is ironic since that's exactly when the wheels of the first season started coming off.

Holy ****! That episode was really something!

I thought I enjoyed the first half of this Season but since it's return the show's taken it up a notch or two.

Which is ironic since that's exactly when the wheels of the first season started coming off.

That is when they introduced that useless dollmaker arc, I think it would have went much better if they had made her defect to Maroni for protection (in secret) in exchange for informing Maroni on Falcone's resources, while also building up the animosity between Fish and Maroni so when she kills him at the end of season 1 there would have been more investment in it, as well as show her building her army.

I think this is the type of episode that you could show someone with no prior knowledge of Gotham and could convert them into loyal gotham watchers.

I also thought it could work as an impromptu series pilot, yes.

Robin Lord Taylor got to keep Oswald's certificate.
Cdj14hqUkAAcKz1.jpg:large

There is still the possibility that nobody hired Matches.

yes, but Matches was in confession mode and wanted to die. The evil he had become was too much for him to live with. Under such circumstances, why would he lie to Bruce?

He already admitted doing it. I think he was protecting someone from he might like ( not involved in the murder ) from dire consequences.

Great stuff from young Bruce here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"