Gotham Gotham Season 2, Episode 21 "A Legion of Horribles"

Guts

Smug
Reaction score
z9zTKaz.jpg

FISH MOONEY RETURNS TO THE CITY ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" MONDAY, MAY 16, ON FOX

Jada Pinkett Smith reprises role as Fish Mooney

Hugo Strange welcomes a familiar face to GOTHAM after he resurrects Fish Mooney in Indian Hill. Later, Bruce discovers a friend is in danger and teams up with Gordon, Alfred and Lucius, while uncovering more of Strange's experiments in the all-new "Wrath of the Villains: A Legion of Horribles" episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, May 16 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-221) (TV-14 L, V)
tumblr_o4ezailMjJ1vne0hvo1_1280.jpg

huh, looks like Fish has powers to make people obey when touched by her

Riddler did not disappoint. Finally uses a death trap!

huh, looks like Fish has powers to make people obey when touched by her

Not that she didn't already have that. :o

A lot of people on Twitter are flipping over how terrible the Owl mask is... I don't see a problem with it or how a mask on a TV show could inspire such passionate reactions.

I don't see what the problem is. They simply changed it to a domino mask.
court-of-owls.jpg

gotham-court-of-owls-426-182818.jpg

I like the mask. It actually looks like, you know, and owl.

I am really loving Strange. Though I thought of Jurassic World once he started talking about cuttlefish.

Any guesses on who they want to resurrect? I am going out on a theory it will end up being Ra's and the serum will be called Lazarus.

Any guesses on who they want to resurrect? I am going out on a theory it will end up being Ra's and the serum will be called Lazarus.

I suspect the Court may be opposed to the League. But, we will see.

Ugh I hate Fish.

Eh. My main problem with her in S1 was her storylines, so she didn't bother me too much tonight, being a small part of a larger story and all. If she's a regular/semi-regular presence in S3, though, and ends up on her own dumb little adventures like last season, though... ugh. :o

I think she said she wanted it for immortality. I was guessing it was for the Court to create Talon
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Talons#Talons

A lot of people on Twitter are flipping over how terrible the Owl mask is... I don't see a problem with it or how a mask on a TV show could inspire such passionate reactions.
Well, any change and people lose their minds :p

I think the comic one is stylish but this has an old-world look that suits Gotham. It reminds me of like a Venetian or Mardis Gras mask.
DB4hhk7.png

I guess maybe people expected the Comic Con giveaway mask:
160712_dc_court_of_owls_mask_3.jpg

I don't think that one photographs as well as it looks in the comics. Even though it's minimalist, the few details it has washout. Plus, actors have to talk.

Jada Pinkett Smith is Over The Moon(ey) about Her Return to Gotham
The way she's responding almost makes me think she might be around for more than the finale. I wouldn't think they'd reveal so much and then bump her off again.

Loved that conversation between Bruce and Hugo Strange. It's at moments like these I forget that David Masouz is only 15. He has that old soul vibe, everpresent in the Batman that I know. He's had many of those moments in Season 2. Can't wait to see him grow up.

Eh. My main problem with her in S1 was her storylines, so she didn't bother me too much tonight, being a small part of a larger story and all. If she's a regular/semi-regular presence in S3, though, and ends up on her own dumb little adventures like last season, though... ugh. :o

Yeah my thoughts exactly basically.

Anyone else laugh at the exchange with Clayface?

Wow. Another great episode.

James Gordon, Lucius Fox and Bruce Wayne taking on Hugo Strange and getting trapped by Riddler while Clayface apes Gordon's appearance. *huge grin*

Anyone else laugh at the exchange with Clayface?

Before Basil came in the room, I assumed that Strange used an elaborate contraption to force feed Jim milk.

Am I wrong for wanting a fight between Edward and Bruce in the finale? Like a real fist fight? :) Because I think it would be hilarious. Edward would probably be like "oh he's just a kid" but he wouldn't stand a chance.

Loved that conversation between Bruce and Hugo Strange. It's at moments like these I forget that David Masouz is only 15. He has that old soul vibe, everpresent in the Batman that I know. He's had many of those moments in Season 2. Can't wait to see him grow up.

that's why I want to see him AS an early, active Batman for at least one season.

This whole villain story plot would have been a great way to introduce a just starting out (early 20's) Bruce as Bats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"