Gotham Gotham Season 3 Episode 16 - "These Delicate and Dark Obsessions"

at least that is what they want bruce to think or it's some part of the plan of ra's.

it could be that the Court is aligned with the League. And they're training Bruce to be the next Talon.

Barnes is in Arkham. But it could be Alice Tetch's corpse. The set photos from the season finale shows Jim and Harvey defending The Mad Hatter. Whatever Ra's and the Court is up to it could involve him.

I don't understand why the Court sent Bruce into this training. The court knows Bruce has infos about them and could expose them so why not killing him? And why do they suddenly think "he is the one" ? It might have made more sense if Bruce was looking for this place by himself, to level up his training.

Other than that I loved this episode.

Possibly because the League of Shadows have their eyes on Bruce.

Could the crate contain Grundy? We know he's supposed to show up at the end of the season

It's been revealed through leaks what's inside the crate.

And Grundy ain't it, sorry to say.

It's been revealed through leaks what's inside the crate.

And Grundy ain't it, sorry to say.

Tell me in spoiler tags.
tenor.gif

Spoilers bewaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare.

From what BobaTalks showed in a few of his recent videos with said leaked behind-the-scenes footage, it seems Alice Tetch's body is what's inside the crate and the Court Of Owls plans to use her virus to tear down Gotham. Even the military gets involved at one point.

Tetch is being protected by Gordon and Bullock while in a shoot-out video between them and Barbara, Tabitha and Butch.

This episode felt like the beginning of some kind of remix of Batman Begin's story.

I like the storyline with Jim's uncle.

Dumb/child Ivy was great too lol. Penguin: What kind of freaks? :woot:

Also liked the Barbara "Queen" reference.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"